Author Topic: time for some fun here!  (Read 309 times)

andrew and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1510
Re: time for some fun here!
« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:52:25 PM »
Someone posted (again)?     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


You must have radar that goes off every time Andrew posts even though you're pretending to ignore him.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27131
Re: time for some fun here!
« Reply #16 on: Today at 05:56:15 PM »

You must have radar that goes off every time Andrew posts even though you're pretending to ignore him.


 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

All I know is that I'm not sending the message directly to him yet the message gets across!
Look at the last time I posted here before I posted to you!
What time is Andrew usually on?  1600-2300 ish is the range!
surprise surprise, isn't it!
Time for some fun here!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1510
Re: time for some fun here!
« Reply #17 on: Today at 05:59:42 PM »

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

All I know is that I'm not sending the message directly to him yet the message gets across!
Look at the last time I posted here before I posted to you!
What time is Andrew usually on?  1600-2300 ish is the range!
surprise surprise, isn't it!
Time for some fun here!


Call it what you want, direct, indirect, a foreign language, morse code, it's still meant for him and you know it.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4325
Re: time for some fun here!
« Reply #18 on: Today at 06:03:49 PM »

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

All I know is that I'm not sending the message directly to him yet the message gets across!
Look at the last time I posted here before I posted to you!
What time is Andrew usually on?  1600-2300 ish is the range!
surprise surprise, isn't it!
Time for some fun here!

surprise here, rainfag on the 12's,, am and pm  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal