Author Topic: THANK YOU STEVE JONES!! Gaagoots/Gootsie WHAT A HONOR AND A PRIVILEGE!!!!  (Read 1994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Gaagoots -Huntsville- I Am A snob

Gootsie -Huntsville Happy Hanna


I’m honestly speechless! A huge thank you to my friend Steve Jones for naming two yearlings after me.

Steve, I’ve been a massive fan of Cameo Hills Farm ever since your dad, Hal, built the original dynasty—a legacy you continue to carry on with absolute class and elegance. Coming from one of the top horse breeders in the country, “We will never forget Cameo Hills Farm that has the distinction of having bred 2008 Hambletonian winner Deweycheatumnhowe 3,1:50.4 “ this is an unbelievable honor.

Not only are you an incredible businessman and breeder, but you're also a massive asset to the harness racing industry as a whole, from running Cameo Hills to serving as President of the Goshen Historic Track.

This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map.

Thank you again, Gaagoots

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
I have not been on for months I can't believe all the nice messages!!! I can't thank you all enough!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Gaagoots -Huntsville- I Am A snob

Gootsie -Huntsville Happy Hanna


I’m honestly speechless! A huge thank you to my friend Steve Jones for naming two yearlings after me.

Steve, I’ve been a massive fan of Cameo Hills Farm ever since your dad, Hal, built the original dynasty—a legacy you continue to carry on with absolute class and elegance. Coming from one of the top horse breeders in the country, “We will never forget Cameo Hills Farm that has the distinction of having bred 2008 Hambletonian winner Deweycheatumnhowe 3,1:50.4 “ this is an unbelievable honor.

Not only are you an incredible businessman and breeder, but you're also a massive asset to the harness racing industry as a whole, from running Cameo Hills to serving as President of the Goshen Historic Track.

This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map.

Thank you again, Gaagoots


Switch the account over again???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Stephen!!!! Meet me at Delancey's!!!! Seriously!  tmbz1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2026, 11:09:19 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
I came on briefly to show my appreciation to Steve Jones.

Hopefully both yearlings will become the sale topper at the prestigious sale held at the Mark Ford's training facility.

I'm signing off- thank you again for all the kind messages. Gaagoots/b]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2026, 11:05:43 AM by Gaagoots »

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 989
I came on briefly to show my appreciation to Steve Jones.

Hopefully both yearlings will become the sale topper at the prestigious sale held at the Mark Ford's training facility.

I'm signing off- thank you again for all the kind messages. Gaagoots/b]



STEVE JONES AND MARK FORD = GOOD PEOPLE!!!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
I came on briefly to show my appreciation to Steve Jones.

Hopefully both yearlings will become the sale topper at the prestigious sale held at the Mark Ford's training facility.

I'm signing off- thank you again for all the kind messages. Gaagoots/b]


NO!!!! Stephen!!!! Meet me at Delancey's!!!! Seriously!!!!! Call me 845-703-0504. Waiting for your call.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165

STEVE JONES AND MARK FORD = GOOD PEOPLE!!!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165

This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map.

Thank you again, Gaagoots[/b]

 tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165
I came on briefly to show my appreciation to Steve Jones.

Hopefully both yearlings will become the sale topper at the prestigious sale held at the Mark Ford's training facility.

I'm signing off- thank you again for all the kind messages. Gaagoots/b]

  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12993
You aped the name (Gaagoots aka "Gagootz", properly spelled googootz) from the Sopranos  ngc3 

So you are just a schmuck and it's that which is credited  ngc3

Named a horse after it  ngc3

Not a historical landmark, high school, airport  ngc3

Congrats  ngc3

 ;D

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
You aped the name (Gaagoots aka "Gagootz", properly spelled googootz) from the Sopranos  ngc3 

So you are just a schmuck and it's that which is credited  ngc3

Named a horse after it  ngc3

Not a historical landmark, high school, airport  ngc3

Congrats  ngc3

 ;D
Gagootz. It’s the Italian name for that “baseball bat” looking squash you moron.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1420


This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map.

Thank you again, Gaagoots[/b]
[/quote]

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743

This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map.

Thank you again, Gaagoots[/b]



 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Is the gonna name a filly "Catherine"??? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12993
Gagootz. It’s the Italian name for that “baseball bat” looking squash you moron.

Far be it for me to bring my gun to your bat fight  ngc3

How about I bring no weapons, disarm you and shove it up deep into your asshole  ngc3

Will you apologize to Mike and us all be friends then  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
He knows where to go. He knows he's been found out. I know everyone who knows him. I gave him a pass because him being a POS doesn't mean let it affect his two boys. Why hurt them, that's the difference between him and I. They live with his name. I do know his father was a VERY good man who must be rolling in his grave.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    Today at 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    Today at 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    Today at 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    Today at 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    Today at 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal