0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Gaagoots -Huntsville- I Am A snobGootsie -Huntsville Happy Hanna I’m honestly speechless! A huge thank you to my friend Steve Jones for naming two yearlings after me.Steve, I’ve been a massive fan of Cameo Hills Farm ever since your dad, Hal, built the original dynasty—a legacy you continue to carry on with absolute class and elegance. Coming from one of the top horse breeders in the country, “We will never forget Cameo Hills Farm that has the distinction of having bred 2008 Hambletonian winner Deweycheatumnhowe 3,1:50.4 “ this is an unbelievable honor.Not only are you an incredible businessman and breeder, but you're also a massive asset to the harness racing industry as a whole, from running Cameo Hills to serving as President of the Goshen Historic Track.This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map. Thank you again, Gaagoots
I came on briefly to show my appreciation to Steve Jones. Hopefully both yearlings will become the sale topper at the prestigious sale held at the Mark Ford's training facility.I'm signing off- thank you again for all the kind messages. Gaagoots/b]
STEVE JONES AND MARK FORD = GOOD PEOPLE!!!
This recognition may finally put Horse Plop on the map. Thank you again, Gaagoots[/b]
You aped the name (Gaagoots aka "Gagootz", properly spelled googootz) from the Sopranos So you are just a schmuck and it's that which is credited Named a horse after it Not a historical landmark, high school, airport Congrats
Gagootz. It’s the Italian name for that “baseball bat” looking squash you moron.