Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I WANT ONE!!!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I WANT ONE!!! (Read 427 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
MIKE CAMPBELL
Elite
Posts: 2798
I WANT ONE!!!
«
on:
August 19, 2026, 12:15:25 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/prE0P9a1q-w
Logged
Kirby's Ace
Elite
Posts: 4754
Re: I WANT ONE!!!
«
Reply #1 on:
August 19, 2026, 12:28:13 PM »
Where did the tires and rims go? No way they folded. That front rim was huge.
Nice AI though
Logged
9/09/26 A day of celebration!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
I WANT ONE!!!
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today
September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
And put your pecker away you pervert
September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of! I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
Trigger
:
Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot
September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
JT
:
September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal