Author Topic: Shawn T Gray racing at---  (Read 766 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Shawn T Gray racing at---
« on: August 15, 2026, 11:34:21 PM »
Batavia?

What gives?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2026, 11:35:41 PM »

2 Q's

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2026, 11:39:37 PM »
2 Q's

Thanks for ruining another thread of mine!  tmbz1

What the fuck is wrong with you drew?

If people answer, they answer, if they don't they don't!

I don't lose any sleep over it!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2026, 11:40:27 PM »

 same as you did to mine asshole  11.wp

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2026, 11:43:35 PM »
same as you did to mine asshole  11.wp

Really?

Again the perfect description of yourself!

You want to play games like this, fine!

I'll just do the same thing back to you!

Thanks for ruining my post again!

It's 1143 pm on Saturday August 15, 2026

Is the train running out of gas?

bedtime shortly for you drew!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2026, 11:45:02 PM »
I'll just do the same thing back to you!

you already have

or are you

forgetful  11.wp

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2026, 11:46:49 PM »
I'll just do the same thing back to you!

you already have

or are you

forgetful  11.wp

Never forgetful when it comes to you drew!

dementia getting worse 

please get help and a diaper change!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2026, 11:48:46 PM »

Never forgetful when it comes to you drew!


oh i know,, da stalker

get yer tampon yet  11.wp

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2026, 11:49:15 PM »
Tonight's card at Batavia

Batavia Downs - NY  •  8/15/26  •  Post Time 5:00 PM
Click here  to view ALL of the races below. 

Race#   
Purse     
Class   
Gait   
Distance   
Starters   
Status / Winning Horse   Local 
Post Time 
Race 1   $8,000     CLASS B   Trot   1 mile   8      
Race 2   $6,500     CLASS C   Pace   1 mile   7      
Race 3   $8,000     CLASS B   Trot   1 mile   8       
Race 4   $8,000     CLASS B   Pace   1 mile   7      
Race 5   $9,500     CLASS A   Trot   1 mile   9      
Race 6   $5,000     CLASS D   Pace   1 mile   8      
Race 7   $5,000     FM CLASS D   Pace   1 mile   8       
Race 8   $6,500     CLASS C   Trot   1 mile   8       
Race 9   $9,500     CLASS A   Pace   1 mile   8      
Race 10   $5,000     CLASS D   Trot   1 mile   8       
Race 11   $5,000     FM CLASS D   Pace   1 mile   8   
Race 12   $5,000     CLASS D   Pace   1 mile   9   

Time to bring up some Monticello horses so they can make some more $$$
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Shawn T Gray racing at---
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2026, 11:51:28 PM »
Never forgetful when it comes to you drew!


oh i know,, da stalker

get yer tampon yet  11.wp

No drew!

I log in when I want to
I post when I want to
I log off when I want to
I watch from the sidelines too and see what's going on.

all you do is whine because you don;t like what I post and you can't do anything about it

Did you get your diapers changed   73cv.2
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal