0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Thx for this hot news tip.
upon further review I am going with Calicojack Hanovernot thrilled with Tyler Jones but has been facing monsters in the Opensthis is significant class reliefBeau has fans and will take plenty of action
9 / 2 / 45 / 45There.BJ, then your CJ TJ for bobble, and the Mac boys to wrap it up.Try to get redemption with this two combo super.Because Very Special in the QP...was not
good luck-if Beau can win it I like your ticketI wish no ill upon Beau
Sorry Sweet: 3 yr old 9 hole against these grizzly bangers NO WAY.
I really don't know what makes you think that Sweet. When you look at his lines, even in his hay-day, seldom had a clear lead at the 1/4. Grinder.. I like the 2 + 4 in there.Both are horses previously selected by two other posters. Frankly it would be silly toeven try to win with the horse struggling with health issues and horrible trips. Similar thoughto Twin B Joefresh earlier this season when people were questioning a quality horse dropping.Not that easy to find a spot to race with their credentials.