0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Yup Poser2 a losing ticket It just paid $697.73 for a $157.50 bet$540.23 profit...Probably your stupidest post to date and that is truly saying something misfit
Very nice JT! Some great handicapping on your part. When you and your wife come to visit Maine, we'll celebrate with 2lb. lobsters. At this rate, you'll be treating! LOL!
When ya bet that many tickets ya better occasionally hit one!!
Thanks for the betting advice Poser2I don't know what I would do without it Good thing I hit 13 grand at Finger Lakes Monday Gotta be misfit #1
this is the shit I was talking about a few of us had G as the Misfit to beat and chalk-but Poser2 is working sharply and taking late money
Woodbine is cooked..#2 in leg 2 ran 2nd..so that ticket turned to #2 I played ..Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3..globbing on to ticket #1..4/2/1-3,5,7/All/All$62.50
he still doesnt realize the ticket won another hit JT
How do you know he is a she?
I like Waffle Blue Chip in that race