Author Topic: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?  (Read 3338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2026, 03:15:22 PM »
When ya bet that many tickets ya better occasionally hit one!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2026, 03:17:47 PM »
Yup Poser2 a losing ticket ngc3
It just paid $697.73 for a $157.50 bet
$540.23 profit...
Probably your stupidest post to date and that is truly saying something misfit ngc3
Very nice JT! Some great handicapping on your part. When you and your wife come to visit Maine, we'll celebrate with 2lb. lobsters. At this rate, you'll be treating! LOL!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2026, 03:21:46 PM »
Very nice JT! Some great handicapping on your part. When you and your wife come to visit Maine, we'll celebrate with 2lb. lobsters. At this rate, you'll be treating! LOL!
Thanks Dougie..and I would
And as I've said many times you make it to the jug..some good Midwestern fair food is on me tmbz1

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2026, 03:23:08 PM »
Thanks so much JT!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2026, 03:24:19 PM »
When ya bet that many tickets ya better occasionally hit one!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Thanks for the betting advice Poser2
I don't know what I would do without it ngc3
Good thing I hit 13 grand at Finger Lakes Monday  ngc3
Gotta be misfit #1  ngc3

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2026, 03:27:21 PM »
Thanks for the betting advice Poser2
I don't know what I would do without it ngc3
Good thing I hit 13 grand at Finger Lakes Monday  ngc3
Gotta be misfit #1  ngc3

this is the shit I was talking about ngc3

a few of us had G as the Misfit to beat and chalk-but Poser2 is working sharply and taking late money ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2026, 03:35:33 PM »
this is the shit I was talking about ngc3

a few of us had G as the Misfit to beat and chalk-but Poser2 is working sharply and taking late money ngc3
You were on hiatus for a bit
For a good chuckle go through her past posts ngc3
It's mind numbing  ngc3
She is the undisputed worst poster on here and almost universally despised

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2026, 03:39:46 PM »
Woodbine is cooked..#2 in leg 2 ran 2nd..so that ticket turned to #2 ngc3
I played ..
Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3..globbing on to ticket #1..
4/2/1-3,5,7/All/All

$62.50
Small profit incoming on this ticket
Anywhere between $30 bucks to $450 bucks.
Good thing I didn't listen to Poser2 ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2026, 03:53:15 PM »
Race 10  How about a series of cold punch dds and a cold punch p5  8/6/1/3/4

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2026, 03:54:09 PM »
he still doesnt realize the ticket won ngc3

another hit JT tmbz1

How do you know he is a she?

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2026, 04:02:05 PM »
How do you know he is a she?

I do not know

but I hear rumours

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2026, 04:05:58 PM »
That is 2 for Lezcano now..the slump is broken..
$87 profit on ticket #2 tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2026, 04:12:48 PM »
Gonna double down and put on back on Beaux tonight? I hear he is racing. ;D

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2026, 04:16:12 PM »
I like Waffle Blue Chip in that race

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2026, 04:17:08 PM »
I like Waffle Blue Chip in that race
I won't bet it..but agreed.
It will be a fun watch regardless

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal