Author Topic: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering  (Read 1978 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« on: August 14, 2026, 01:10:29 PM »
I've had enough fun mocking the misfits so time to get to work
I didn't have time to call my bookie so I had to use an app on my phone ngc3
So I lied about the mocking ngc3
Spa early pick 5
All/6/4/All/All
$168
I think races 1,4,and5 are all very difficult..multip le possibilities
Race 2 I love #6
Race 3 we take a stand against #2and #5
Good luck to all!!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2026, 01:14:26 PM »
Good luck JT...Focus for me today is harrahs PA steaks

These are my numpers for the Spa early p5  not playing them so ill root you on

Soa race  1  15/6/25/24/468

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2026, 01:16:12 PM »
Good thing you don't live in New York like "G" does or you'd have to pay 57% on your gambling winnings, that's his reasoning for betting with a bookie.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2026, 01:18:27 PM »
4 got pounded after 2 awful races and they ceded the race to him with no challenges. Glad I laid off  phew,

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2026, 01:19:59 PM »
The first seven races there look horrible.

8th 47 / 47 / 1 / ALL & 47 / 47 / ALL / 1

9th a VS landed, 50-1 #8 Ratu Jawa but she scracthed.

Check out the 9th and 10th and some big harness races and other VS horses.  tmbz1

Good luck fellas!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2026, 01:29:06 PM by Sweet »

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2026, 01:20:48 PM »
good luck JT and everyone

ballsy move singling Dale Romans in race 3.....he has been ice cold

I feel #2 Cosmic Fear will be tough to beat

my price pick is race 5--#7 Stream It--my girl Linda Rice dropping from MSW to MD claimers she is over 30% winner

might get 4/1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2026, 01:32:42 PM »
good luck JT and everyone

ballsy move singling Dale Romans in race 3.....he has been ice cold

I feel #2 Cosmic Fear will be tough to beat

my price pick is race 5--#7 Stream It--my girl Linda Rice dropping from MSW to MD claimers she is over 30% winner

might get 4/1
I know but 2nd start off a layoff and the 1st start was impressive at Churchill on paper and the replay. Also only starter for him there today.
#2 is the main threat getting Lasix

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2026, 01:33:21 PM »
4 got pounded after 2 awful races and they ceded the race to him with no challenges. Glad I laid off  phew,
Jockey change plain and simple
Jose is on fire right now

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2026, 01:37:43 PM »
The first seven races there look horrible.

8th 47 / 47 / 1 / ALL & 47 / 47 / ALL / 1

9th a VS landed, 50-1 #8 Ratu Jawa but she scracthed.

Check out the 9th and 10th and some big harness races and other VS horses.  tmbz1

Good luck fellas!  ;D

I'm going to give this horse Praying, 9th #3 to go fts on turf.  JV won a GII with her and she's longing for a sprint solution off the dirt.  Last was a 2/24 turf wo...Big price?

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2026, 01:47:33 PM »
Harrahs PH 

Race 5  p5  4/47/34/48/257

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2026, 01:50:39 PM »
That is exactly the shit I was talking about with Jose Ortiz the other day
What a lack of effort you piece of shit.
Other races  he going bananas on a horse weaving through traffic like its rush hour on the 405 freeway..and then you get this garbage
Unreal
And then you have JV who blew the start winning giving full effort

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2026, 01:53:44 PM »
I was about to say that. What a phony effort. Not riding hard at all

Monmouth race 1  p5  5/135/2/23/46

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2026, 01:58:26 PM »
One of the reasons I am not betting Spa right now is Casse, Asmussen, Ward. et al will be taking a big string to Kentucky Downs and racing for insane purses for owners based in Kentucky. These horses will be very live at KD while staying in form at the Spa ,

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2026, 02:07:57 PM »
OK bello, its not just me seeing that shit. It always happens on odds on favorites to.
You guys know me, I don't bitch when I lose, it happens all the time..
But that was ridiculous and it's not the first time
Curious as to what Trig's and GC's and BT's input are

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2026, 02:15:29 PM »
OK bello, its not just me seeing that shit. It always happens on odds on favorites to.
You guys know me, I don't bitch when I lose, it happens all the time..
But that was ridiculous and it's not the first time
Curious as to what Trig's and GC's and BT's input are

Cheating little monkey cunt should have his head chopped off.

You can't make that shit look good and he didn't.

One handed light weight bs, so awful that finishing as bad as 3rd should of been an impossibility.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal