0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
good luck JT and everyoneballsy move singling Dale Romans in race 3.....he has been ice coldI feel #2 Cosmic Fear will be tough to beatmy price pick is race 5--#7 Stream It--my girl Linda Rice dropping from MSW to MD claimers she is over 30% winnermight get 4/1
4 got pounded after 2 awful races and they ceded the race to him with no challenges. Glad I laid off phew,
The first seven races there look horrible.8th 47 / 47 / 1 / ALL & 47 / 47 / ALL / 19th a VS landed, 50-1 #8 Ratu Jawa but she scracthed.Check out the 9th and 10th and some big harness races and other VS horses. Good luck fellas!
OK bello, its not just me seeing that shit. It always happens on odds on favorites to.You guys know me, I don't bitch when I lose, it happens all the time..But that was ridiculous and it's not the first timeCurious as to what Trig's and GC's and BT's input are