Author Topic: Congratulations Mark Ford!  (Read 5710 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2026, 09:08:56 PM »
This is what happens when you become irrelevant MIKEEEEE PEEEE nobody listens to you.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2026, 11:06:52 PM »
,"G" still rides on the short bus.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2026, 11:14:46 PM »
,"G" still rides on the short bus.

sits seat ahead of paintbrush

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2026, 11:17:07 PM »
This is what happens when you become irrelevant MIKEEEEE PEEEE nobody listens to you.

Listen and read everything he says including you and everyone else.

We piss in your mouth  ngc3

If you invite me I'll stick the olive branch up your ass, eat your dinner you toothless slug and mine too and if I'm not too full I'll double team your closest hottest female relatives.

How does that sound?  ngc3



G       

ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2026, 10:19:13 AM »
Listen and read everything he says including you and everyone else.

We piss in your mouth  ngc3

If you invite me I'll stick the olive branch up your ass, eat your dinner you toothless slug and mine too and if I'm not too full I'll double team your closest hottest female relatives.

How does that sound?  ngc3



G       

ngc3
I've only been on this farm for a short time, WOW that's all I have to say!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2026, 10:28:16 AM »
How are your 10 invisible horses doing?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2026, 11:18:58 AM »
How are your 10 invisible horses doing?
I never heard of this fucking guy before this website. He started with me criticizing what I wrote then he hacked my computer and phone. Your assessment of him is on the spot lowlife scumbag. I said what I had to say!!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2026, 11:19:25 AM »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2026, 11:21:04 AM »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2026, 11:30:56 AM »

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2026, 11:32:44 AM »
His brilliant response will be to show your proof or he was framed.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2026, 11:55:29 AM »
It's amazing. It is so obvious that you're jealous and envious of Mark. Stop making a fool out of yourself

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2026, 11:58:50 AM »
It's amazing. It is so obvious that you're jealous and envious of Mark. Stop making a fool out of yourself
I'm not the one who had to do a story with the CBC because I exposed his trainer/partner.... ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2026, 07:51:32 PM »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Congratulations Mark Ford!
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2026, 08:59:51 PM »
what kind of idiot would open one of your links

Take a peek in the mirror stupid...

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal