Author Topic: My Last Gambling Stand  (Read 1175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
My Last Gambling Stand
« on: August 11, 2026, 12:07:11 AM »
JT and the boys with their great talent (results too tmbz1), good luck and fantastic energy and knowledge have inspired me to this last challenge.

I'll go all out to try to finish a gambling winner.

Whatever that means hasn't exactly worked  ngc3 so with a new condition.

For every losing day I take 2 weeks off the end of this 2026 year quit mark. 

There are 20 weeks remaining.

So if I'm to have more chances I have to win, otherwise this shit will be over in a flash. 

Said it a number of times...end of this year I quit all gambling forever, lottery too, no sports, cards, nada and nothing...not even the future derbies and hambos!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2039
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2026, 08:31:45 AM »
Best of luck Senator……

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2026, 10:55:30 AM »
JT and the boys with their great talent (results too tmbz1), good luck and fantastic energy and knowledge have inspired me to this last challenge.

I'll go all out to try to finish a gambling winner.

Whatever that means hasn't exactly worked  ngc3 so with a new condition.

For every losing day I take 2 weeks off the end of this 2026 year quit mark. 

There are 20 weeks remaining.

So if I'm to have more chances I have to win, otherwise this shit will be over in a flash. 

Said it a number of times...end of this year I quit all gambling forever, lottery too, no sports, cards, nada and nothing...not even the future derbies and hambos!  ;D

Boo. You gotta stop spending our money. You lose constantly and this us putting a strain on our relationship.

Please use your money to help us not hurt us. The store even said no more credit or Trigger dollars.

Not too mention no one on here cares about your fake gambling picks. I'll be over later to see you when the nursing home allows visitors this afternoon.
 We need to talk!
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2026, 10:58:11 AM »
Boo. You gotta stop spending our money. You lose constantly and this us putting a strain on our relationship.

Please use your money to help us not hurt us. The store even said no more credit or Trigger dollars.

Not too mention no one on here cares about your fake gambling picks. I'll be over later to see you when the nursing home allows visitors this afternoon.
 We need to talk!
 tmbz1

Until then continue fantasizing about being murdered.

Delaware can get you stir crazy, it's perfectly normal.  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2026, 11:03:34 AM »
Honey, all I ask if you're going to make promises you keep them!

You have been a failure at that along with your fake gambling.

Tired of you saying you're never speaking to me again and putting me on forever Ignore 😒.  Then a few days later he we are fighting again. No way to have a relationship that way. Be a man not a mousey and keep your word!  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2026, 11:18:51 AM »
Honey, all I ask if you're going to make promises you keep them!

You have been a failure at that along with your fake gambling.

Tired of you saying you're never speaking to me again and putting me on forever Ignore 😒.  Then a few days later he we are fighting again. No way to have a relationship that way. Be a man not a mousey and keep your word!  ngc3

Continue consuming your thoughts about me day and night.

You're obsessed.

I could care less  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2039
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2026, 12:29:01 PM »
“Yeh”
Sounds obsessed
:)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2026, 02:17:51 PM »
Continue consuming your thoughts about me day and night.

You're obsessed.

I could care less  ngc3

And yet you keep putting me on ignore and saying you're never going to talk to me again and here you are doing the exact opposite.  tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2026, 03:55:40 PM »
And yet you keep putting me on ignore and saying you're never going to talk to me again and here you are doing the exact opposite.  tmbz1

You're no one special everyone came off the one month IGGY.

Try to resemble being an actual man if that is not too hard.

You portray being a mentally ill fag who chases me around for months here.

A self admitted coward who won't even come on a live chat.

You are what you are mousy  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2026, 06:11:27 PM »
You are such a back peddling idiot if I ever saw.

Why don't you admitt what you said in shout. I was on Permanent forever Iggy and never talking to me again. Then you stormed out.

Be a man and fess up instead of lying and recanting your story.  Don't be Coward and a MOUSE!  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2026, 07:23:34 PM »
Tigger, do you really think anyone gives a shit about your gambling future?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: My Last Gambling Stand
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2026, 08:56:50 PM »
You are such a back peddling idiot if I ever saw.

Why don't you admitt what you said in shout. I was on Permanent forever Iggy and never talking to me again. Then you stormed out.

Be a man and fess up instead of lying and recanting your story.  Don't be Coward and a MOUSE!  ngc3

I own you.

Obsession  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal