Author Topic: I Stopped Counting At 150.....  (Read 2895 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2026, 10:35:10 AM »
Too bad "G" can't put himself on IGGY.
 
its almost lunch time. wonder who he will have lunch with today  ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2026, 10:38:30 AM »
"G", Pacer2 & Paintbrush are all having lunch with Mark Ford at McDonalds in Goshen. Some of "G"'s good friends may also show up too.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2026, 10:40:16 AM by Lockedin with Pace »

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2026, 10:43:20 AM »
its almost lunch time. wonder who he will have lunch with today  ngc3
"G", Pacer2 & Paintbrush are all having lunch with Mark Ford at McDonalds in Goshen. Some of "G"'s good friends may also show up too.
Stop it Mike and Mike. WAIT...I am Mike?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2026, 10:48:33 AM »
How come you didn't show up at Yonkers last night, "G" was waiting for you?

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2026, 11:08:38 AM »
If he's so irrelevant then why do you talk about him all the time and think every poster is him, it's because you're obsessed with him.

everybody from buffale/everybody iz mike  ngc3
17 years at plop and still a bust out
 43z.stf

Stop it Mike and Mike. WAIT...I am Mike?
I am getting confused. We are not all Mike?  ;D

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2026, 11:12:22 AM »
I am getting confused. We are not all Mike?  ;D

Is that you John Wayne? This is me. They have no need to worry, I'll log out for another month before the end of the day. I will say G should do better protecting himself from online threats, that's what I was told.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2026, 11:15:49 AM »
Is that you John Wayne? This is me. They have no need to worry, I'll log out for another month before the end of the day. I will say G should do better protecting himself from online threats, that's what I was told.
Yes it's me.  ;D
I'm going make a bowl of popcorn and watch this  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp on dumb, dumber, and dumbest unfold.

simplify

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2026, 04:47:50 PM »
   HAVE YOUR MOM BUY YOU SPELLCHECK FOR CHRISTMAS DUMBASS DWARF!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Well we can agree on one thing. He is one huge dumbass. Not sure even spellcheck would help out Lucparc. Legit assume he has an IQ of 80.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal