Author Topic: I Stopped Counting At 150.....  (Read 2890 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« on: August 08, 2026, 11:43:46 AM »
The amount of times "G" has posted about me since my last log in. I heard he's still being keylogged and was too late updating his cyber security.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I noticed there's been a bot problem again  11.wp
See ya next month!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2026, 01:14:26 PM »
Obcessed  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2026, 02:19:50 PM »
Obcessed  tmbz1

   HAVE YOUR MOM BUY YOU SPELLCHECK FOR CHRISTMAS DUMBASS DWARF!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2026, 03:32:46 PM »
   HAVE YOUR MOM BUY YOU SPELLCHECK FOR CHRISTMAS DUMBASS DWARF!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I haven't talked about this asshole in a while,, there's no reason to he's a irrelevant. Obviously does not have a spellchecker on his old window computer that somebody donated.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2026, 03:35:44 PM »
I haven't talked about this asshole in a while,, there's no reason to he's a irrelevant. Obviously does not have a spellchecker on his old window computer that somebody donated.

I can buy you and your inbred family out tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2423
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2026, 04:17:33 PM »
I can buy you and your inbred family out tmbz1

 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2026, 09:58:07 PM »
I haven't talked about this asshole in a while,, there's no reason to he's a irrelevant. Obviously does not have a spellchecker on his old window computer that somebody donated.

An irrelevant, Sir Grammar.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2026, 09:11:26 AM »
An irrelevant, Sir Grammar.
my bad sorry. Either way he's irrelevant nobody listens to his bullshit.

Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Mark Ford a multimillionaire and this guy is living in a rooming house.

Horseradish

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 288
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2026, 09:17:08 AM »

Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Mark Ford a multimillionaire and this guy is living in a rooming house.

Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Stopping Cheats Mike that , as you claim, is completely irrelevant ??

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2026, 09:23:44 AM »
Listen pal the cocksucker started with me. He should thank his lucky stars that he's irrelevant.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2026, 09:32:06 AM »
If he's so irrelevant then why do you talk about him all the time and think every poster is him, it's because you're obsessed with him.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2026, 09:57:44 AM »
Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Stopping Cheats Mike that , as you claim, is completely irrelevant ??
Other than a nobody fat drunk from Buffalo, who did he stop?

Who stopped him from going to his own daughter's wedding?

stfu

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2026, 10:13:29 AM »
Other than a nobody fat drunk from Buffalo, who did he stop?

Who stopped him from going to his own daughter's wedding?

stfu

everybody from buffale/everybody iz mike  ngc3

17 years at plop and still a bust out

 43z.stf

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2026, 10:16:45 AM »
Can you imagine getting up every day to bash Stopping Cheats Mike that , as you claim, is completely irrelevant ??
Exactly...G makes Mike relevant on a daily basis...sometimes hourly.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: I Stopped Counting At 150.....
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2026, 10:32:54 AM »
Too bad "G" can't put himself on IGGY.
 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal