0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Odds are looking pretty good in favor of a Mark Ford Training Farm entry or a Steve Jones Cameo Hill farm raised winning the HAMBO and the HAMBO Oaks!
YESSSSS. Both Great for the sport! Let's hope they finish 1-2!!!! All hail Mark Ford!
Second time I am asking. Who are the horses you are talking about, I cannot find them
I won't be watching. The Hambo in its current form totally sucks. If a horse can't go two heats on a single day, he's no champion. If a trainer can't get his horse in shape to race two heats on one day, they are not a competent trainer. Let's keep breeding our horses to be a bunch of pussies.
I can't believe you fucking idiots want me to give you a list of the horses coming from the Mark Ford training facility,, and the Steve Jones Cameo Hills bred in the HAMBO! How would you ever expect to be a successful gambler without knowing! You just don't pick up a program,,, you do your homework you've had plenty of time. Don't come crying to me scratching your head when you don't win.