0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Before the 3rd race he states that Bonjiorno could get one out of the gait better that Tetrick. No let me say that I am a Boniorno fan but cmon Dave. Timmy proceeds to whack it out and cruise to a wire to wire win, maybe he heard him, Doubt it. Try Again Dave with another one of your shitty takes.
Dave is a good guy , legend
What Dave said was that Bongiorno prolly told Tetrick to leave which is very likely.....
How big of a loser do you have to be to feel the need to mock a nice guy who is overweight? Do you think he enjoys being heavy? Don’t think so. I’m sure it’s not easy for him. Give the guy a break and try being a decent person by just shutting the F up when it comes to a persons physical stature. I’m sure who makes these moron statements are all tens. Doubt it…Stick to posting about topics related to harness racing. Karmas a bitch.