Author Topic: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?  (Read 1732 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« on: August 01, 2026, 05:25:00 PM »
Enough to call it a Special Needs Forum?  ngc3

I think some government welfare $ comes along with that too!  ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2026, 05:28:54 PM »
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

 ngc3

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2026, 05:41:08 PM »
I would expect Mike Campbell to weigh-in certainly. He knows the 'Type' apparently.
Discovered it via an Ancestry, com request.  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2026, 05:44:05 PM »
I would expect Mike Campbell to weigh-in certainly. He knows the 'Type' apparently.
Discovered it via an Ancestry, com request.  ngc3

I thought you two just hated each others guts.

Didn't realize it was way worse than that  ngc3

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2026, 05:51:29 PM »
All in good fun. Some standard PlOP repartee. Saw an opening and had to take it. Nice one, I thought. ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2026, 05:59:05 PM »
All in good fun. Some standard PlOP repartee. Saw an opening and had to take it. Nice one, I thought. ;D

Genealogy is pretty cool.

I just found out I was related to both of you  ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2026, 06:42:55 PM »
Genealogy is pretty cool.

I just found out I was related to both of you  ngc3

Oy vey

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2026, 06:48:29 PM »
Oy vey

Everyone heard my voice I ain't no mongoloid.

This play goes chat off and speech / audio on, I'm gone  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2026, 08:58:31 PM »
Do not make fun of special needs people

God don’t like that

Your better than that Paul  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2026, 09:15:34 PM »
Do not make fun of special needs people

God don’t like that

Your better than that Paul  tmbz1

You sure?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: How many mongoloids in this forum anyway?
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2026, 04:48:41 PM »
This poster is a total uneducated Moron....

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal