Author Topic: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣  (Read 6536 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
I'm fairly certain       ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2026, 12:24:26 PM »
I'm fairly certain       ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yo mama is a welfare recipient!  I just gave her the latest installment!   ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2026, 12:44:10 PM »
And this cocksucker got the balls to criticize guys like Mark and Steve!

Horseradish

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 288
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2026, 03:03:22 PM »
God damn does he live in your head rent free

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2026, 03:50:58 PM »
God damn does he live in your head rent free
tmbz1 24/7  tmbz1

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2026, 05:31:59 PM »
God damn does he live in your head rent free

You talking about Andrew, Yonkers and Shopping Cart Dude? I am near certain Ford lives in their head rent free! They post about him DAILY!!!! A complete Obsession. Don't turn a blind eye to their sickness!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2026, 05:44:46 PM »
You talking about Andrew, Yonkers and Shopping Cart Dude? I am near certain Ford lives in their head rent free! They post about him DAILY!!!! A complete Obsession. Don't turn a blind eye to their sickness!

& whats da 1st name you bring up,,  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

obsessed much  11.wp

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2026, 06:04:34 PM »
& whats da 1st name you bring up,,  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

obsessed much  11.wp

Nah, Obsession is posting the same thing day after day, suggesting a trainer resign when you know that will never happen. That is Obsession.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2026, 06:12:54 PM »

  paintbrush

nah  11.wp

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2026, 06:21:04 PM »
  paintbrush

nah  11.wp

Yup. That's true Obsession. Own it!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2026, 06:33:09 PM »
Yup. That's true Obsession. Own it!

you know all about it
dunt cha
own it
my name brought up more than ford  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2026, 08:39:14 PM »
It about it 99.9% of the usernames on here are fictitious only a fucking idiot would say who he is and then give his address on top of it. What a fucking dummy.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2026, 08:49:30 PM »
I'm not sure but I think maybe someone outed him and he figured well they know my name now so no use to hiding anylonger. But that's pure speculation.

I have no problem with the guy hes 👌. Doing good work and mostly on his dime for a sport that dosen't want him in. The only people who have issues are the bad 🍎 in the sport. His personal life is not my concern.

And the other one is a bust out jag off who thinks hes a big time capper!  ngc3
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 09:00:17 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2026, 09:32:14 AM »
I'm not sure but I think maybe someone outed him and he figured well they know my name now so no use to hiding anylonger. But that's pure speculation.

I have no problem with the guy hes 👌. Doing good work and mostly on his dime for a sport that dosen't want him in. The only people who have issues are the bad 🍎 in the sport. His personal life is not my concern.

And the other one is a bust out jag off who thinks hes a big time capper!  ngc3
I never knew this guy before he started with me I didn't even know who he was.  I know now he's accomplished zero

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2026, 02:09:14 PM »
I never knew this guy before he started with me I didn't even know who he was.  I know now he's accomplished zero

"I never knew this guy before he started with me I didn't even know who he was"

We know you have said it like 15 times! Didn't we agree you would stop?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal