Author Topic: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD  (Read 6629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bass park

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 653
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2026, 08:43:45 PM »
John Frank Army rules.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2026, 11:21:53 PM »
John Frank Army rules.

the dirty dishes,, lol
i was told people enlist just to do that  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2026, 09:50:50 AM »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2026, 04:58:57 PM »
jOHN FRANK army OFFERERED TO RUN A FREE TOURNEY PUTTIN UP $300.00
aND HE DID A TOURNEY YEARS AGO AT btw.
youusseess KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. bACK THEN NO ONE CARED ABOUT GIVIN UP THEIR NAME OR adddrress. they not afraid LIKE ALL YOU LITTLE girl queers.
it WAS A TERRIFIC TOURNEY. aND john frank army DECIDED no ONE LOSES AFTER IT SAID AND DONE. aND YOU LITTLE fuckin queer trump lovers,JUST LOVIN SUCKIN YOUR boy trump cock.
who the fuck are you? Are you typing like this on purpose so I think you're an idiot?

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2026, 05:07:44 PM »
who the fuck are you? Are you typing like this on purpose so I think you're an idiot?

isn't that what you are doing to the rest of us telling about your imaginary friends and lunches?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2026, 05:09:17 PM »
He's just angry because the tax rate at casinos in NY is 56% and actually believes it.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2026, 05:55:10 PM »
Lets play for FREE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will set the RULES.
You all know he has won many a FREE tourney that payed CASH.
Again: I will set the RULES. And everyone can play under their GIRLY fake names.
Time to see,who really knows HANDICAPPIN.
I'll let you all know by SUNDAY. Not familiar with HARNESS TRACKS but I've been known to play in free tourneys and win.
As SWEET said: If I'ss know a participant who not a FAGGOOTT MALE GIRL QUEER,there can be payoffs.
My question would be at this time:
If you care to participate,put up your moniker.
And since this be a freebiee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will participate. Don't worry,he not in on the in.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2026, 06:05:35 PM »
Lets play for FREE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will set the RULES.
You all know he has won many a FREE tourney that payed CASH.
Again: I will set the RULES. And everyone can play under their GIRLY fake names.
Time to see,who really knows HANDICAPPIN.
I'll let you all know by SUNDAY. Not familiar with HARNESS TRACKS but I've been known to play in free tourneys and win.
As SWEET said: If I'ss know a participant who not a FAGGOOTT MALE GIRL QUEER,there can be payoffs.
My question would be at this time:
If you care to participate,put up your moniker.
And since this be a freebiee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will participate. Don't worry,he not in on the in.

What on earth are you talking about? This is just a rambling post.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2026, 06:58:42 PM »
Lets play for FREE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will set the RULES.
You all know he has won many a FREE tourney that payed CASH.
Again: I will set the RULES. And everyone can play under their GIRLY fake names.
Time to see,who really knows HANDICAPPIN.
I'll let you all know by SUNDAY. Not familiar with HARNESS TRACKS but I've been known to play in free tourneys and win.
As SWEET said: If I'ss know a participant who not a FAGGOOTT MALE GIRL QUEER,there can be payoffs.
My question would be at this time:
If you care to participate,put up your moniker.
And since this be a freebiee,JOHN FRANK ARMY will participate. Don't worry,he not in on the in.

Reporting for handicapping participation duty JFA!  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2026, 07:02:09 PM »
Reporting for handicapping participation duty JFA!  ;D
Good luck Sweet!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2026, 07:05:12 PM »
Good luck Sweet!
Thanks Dougie, You too!  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2026, 08:40:00 PM »
Please add me JF.

Just got me a shitload of dimes!

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2026, 03:15:12 PM »
So far: it be SWEET and KIRBY'S ACE.
I'JOHN FRANK ARMY will not participate. Don't want QUEERS sayin I rigged it.
Other non-participants will be:
(1) Those who have any ownership in a pony.
(2) those who claim to be trainers.
(3) Shits that work for a RACETRACK.
This is just for hardworkin individuals that like to pretend they know how to handicapicap.

Yopu all member me last tourney. NIC THE KID actually won,but was disqualified because he owned a PONY.
These are gonna be strick rules.

I'll most likely pic 10 races on one particular day. I'll divide between STANDARD and TB. In TB,I'm lookin for races with big fields. And I will designate different tracks. In STANDARD,the same will apply. Have not decided the sequence on FINISH.
But dependin on that if I decide :WORST FINISH" YOUR PIG must cross the FINISH LINE. IF the PIG falls down or PULLS up,or in anyway disqualified, YOOOSSEEA lose that entry. And only one entry per race.
All entries must be submitted prior to 1st race of the whole contest. You miss the 1st,YOU TOTATLY OUT.
I'm most likly gonna do a LAST FINISH. Since you PRICKHEAD genuises all like bettin 1-5,try pickin the LAST PLACE FINISHER.
Have not determined the day or tracks yet,but I will do it on a weekend.
I gooossseeess that this be for FUN,because you GIRLY SHITS be spendin too much time tryin to get free tickets to the rapist trump next maga rally.

JOHN FRANK ARMY has SPOKEN.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12667
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2026, 03:21:59 PM »
So far: it be SWEET and KIRBY'S ACE.
I'JOHN FRANK ARMY will not participate. Don't want QUEERS sayin I rigged it.
Other non-participants will be:
(1) Those who have any ownership in a pony.
(2) those who claim to be trainers.
(3) Shits that work for a RACETRACK.
This is just for hardworkin individuals that like to pretend they know how to handicapicap.

Yopu all member me last tourney. NIC THE KID actually won,but was disqualified because he owned a PONY.
These are gonna be strick rules.

I'll most likely pic 10 races on one particular day. I'll divide between STANDARD and TB. In TB,I'm lookin for races with big fields. And I will designate different tracks. In STANDARD,the same will apply. Have not decided the sequence on FINISH.
But dependin on that if I decide :WORST FINISH" YOUR PIG must cross the FINISH LINE. IF the PIG falls down or PULLS up,or in anyway disqualified, YOOOSSEEA lose that entry. And only one entry per race.
All entries must be submitted prior to 1st race of the whole contest. You miss the 1st,YOU TOTATLY OUT.
I'm most likly gonna do a LAST FINISH. Since you PRICKHEAD genuises all like bettin 1-5,try pickin the LAST PLACE FINISHER.
Have not determined the day or tracks yet,but I will do it on a weekend.
I gooossseeess that this be for FUN,because you GIRLY SHITS be spendin too much time tryin to get free tickets to the rapist trump next maga rally.

JOHN FRANK ARMY has SPOKEN.

In a nutshell, I'd have to pick the LAST PLACE FINISHER?

That's fucking easy, I just handicap like I'm picking the winner  ngc3

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: tHEE DEAL IS DEAD
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2026, 03:31:00 PM »
VERY GOOD.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal