Author Topic: Some great races today! Let's make some money!  (Read 2659 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2026, 04:24:22 PM »
I agree. Nice pick! I'm glad Prat is ok after the spill once the race was won.

Prat had great instincts to land safely

sorry I put this pick on the wrong thread

I like Dylan Davis(he is horrible) as much as JT does-so the switch was the key

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2026, 04:53:50 PM »
race 7 Saratoga

#4 Jacks World--goes from Dylan Davis to Prat

that's a major upgrade

Linda Rice not known for winning on turf--but she isn't bad around 11%
Nice pick GC.. I had him singled but Emerging Market in race 6 cost me that Pick 5

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2026, 04:57:52 PM »
Nice pick GC.. I had him singled but Emerging Market in race 6 cost me that Pick 5

very strange ride on Emerging Market

looked like a no win try-tough way to go down on a seemingly worthy single

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal