Author Topic: Some great races today! Let's make some money!  (Read 2657 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« on: July 25, 2026, 11:29:36 AM »
Sunny and humid here in Maine so I'm getting ready to go swimming at our neighbors pools. Here's my bets for today. I had to tweak it up a little to keep within the $400 I allowed for today. Heading to Saratoga next Tuesday for as few days. Good luck to everyone today!

Saratoga
Race 7
$20WIN    #2 TWIRLING LAD                $20
$40PLACE #2 TWIRLING LAD                $40
$5EX 2/4-5-7-8-9                                $25
$5EX 4-5-7-8-9/2                                $25
Wager Cost $110

Del Mar
Race 10
$40WIN    #3 DR. VENKMAN               $40
$80PLACE #3 DR.VENKMAN                $80
Wager Cost $120

The Meadows
Race 16
$10WP     #2 & #7                             $40
$3EX 2-7/1-3-4-5-9                           $30
$6EX 1-3-4-5-9/2-7                           $60
Wager Cost $130

Total Wagers today $360

Good luck everyone!!!!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12670
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2026, 11:47:37 AM »
Looks good Dougie!

Have fun at the neighbor's pool orgy!

Good Luck!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2026, 12:11:02 PM »
Looks good Dougie!

Have fun at the neighbor's pool orgy!

Good Luck!  ;D
Good luck Dougie
Beautiful day in central Ohio as well
Sunny and 81 degree high temperature.. our heatwave has passed
Steaks on the BBQ and a fire tonight is on my agenda

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12670
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2026, 12:23:43 PM »
Good luck Dougie
Beautiful day in central Ohio as well
Sunny and 81 degree high temperature.. our heatwave has passed
Steaks on the BBQ and a fire tonight is on my agenda

 tmbz1

One of my favorite foods lately, boneless, skinless chicken thighs.  With a sugar free bbq sauce.  Yum!

Everything is great on the bbq as long as you don't fuck it up and burn it which I imagine you don't.

If you like ice cream, Blue Bell who I typically never buy has brand new one called Black Raspberry Fudge, it kind of rocks.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2026, 01:16:09 PM »
tmbz1

One of my favorite foods lately, boneless, skinless chicken thighs.  With a sugar free bbq sauce.  Yum!

Everything is great on the bbq as long as you don't fuck it up and burn it which I imagine you don't.

If you like ice cream, Blue Bell who I typically never buy has brand new one called Black Raspberry Fudge, it kind of rocks.
If you like ice cream ngc3
Who doesn't?
That sounds good. I will have to try it tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12670
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2026, 01:20:28 PM »
If you like ice cream ngc3
Who doesn't?
That sounds good. I will have to try it tmbz1

I like good quality shit.

Not that over the top sugar shit and fake cream bs and pumped air into it.

High butterfat is premium, ya know.

The flavor though is a winner.

I've always been a sucker for fruit and chocolate, but that combo is really nice.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2026, 01:23:59 PM »
I like good quality shit.

Not that over the top sugar shit and fake cream bs and pumped air into it.

High butterfat is premium, ya know.

The flavor though is a winner.

I've always been a sucker for fruit and chocolate, but that combo is really nice.
I am the same
I usually only eat 1 meal a day so I make it count
If I ate lunch I would want to take a nap on my customers front lawn ngc3
Just a shit ton of water all day.. usually 3 or 4 liters

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12670
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2026, 01:38:09 PM »
I am the same
I usually only eat 1 meal a day so I make it count
If I ate lunch I would want to take a nap on my customers front lawn ngc3
Just a shit ton of water all day.. usually 3 or 4 liters

 tmbz1 Being outdoors, you da man!

Yeh, water I have to drink no less that 1/2 gallon a day.

New summer salad I eat every day...

Romaine and spinach, radishes, red pepper, scallions, cucumber, goat cheese, Greek dressing, lemon juice and pepper.

I eat so much of it I have to make it in a soup pot.

Smells really good, refreshing and tastes great!  tmbz1

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2026, 02:29:40 PM »
I like good quality shit.

Not that over the top sugar shit and fake cream bs and pumped air into it.

High butterfat is premium, ya know.

The flavor though is a winner.

I've always been a sucker for fruit and chocolate, but that combo is really nice.
Good luck Dougie
Beautiful day in central Ohio as well
Sunny and 81 degree high temperature.. our heatwave has passed
Steaks on the BBQ and a fire tonight is on my agenda
Thanks guys! You both gotta come to Maine. We'll do steak and lobster. We know a lady here who makes her own ice cream in her home. Just amazing. My two favorite flavors. Chocolate Chip Mint and Cherry Burgundy. YUM!!!!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12670
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2026, 02:35:44 PM »
Thanks guys! You both gotta come to Maine. We'll do steak and lobster. We know a lady here who makes her own ice cream in her home. Just amazing. My two favorite flavors. Chocolate Chip Mint and Cherry Burgundy. YUM!!!!!

Nice!  tmbz1

I'm coming!   tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2026, 02:57:52 PM »
I have done homemade ice cream here many times
Not easy to do.. the recipe for the cream comes from my great grandmother

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2026, 03:18:35 PM »
Don't forget the Maine Steamers!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12670
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2026, 03:52:28 PM »
Don't forget the Maine Steamers!

The best  tmbz1

Why they have a million names I dunno ngc3

as well as long necks, Ipswich clams...

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2026, 04:03:42 PM »
race 7 Saratoga

#4 Jacks World--goes from Dylan Davis to Prat

that's a major upgrade

Linda Rice not known for winning on turf--but she isn't bad around 11%

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Some great races today! Let's make some money!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2026, 04:19:02 PM »
race 7 Saratoga

#4 Jacks World--goes from Dylan Davis to Prat

that's a major upgrade

Linda Rice not known for winning on turf--but she isn't bad around 11%
I agree. Nice pick! I'm glad Prat is ok after the spill once the race was won.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal