Author Topic: Hey RAINY quit calling me I DONT HAVE ANDREWS PHONE 📞 NUMBER  (Read 1311 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Stop John
You have a man crush

I’m taking a nap

Frankie pissed you keep texting

We chilling dog

🐕
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Hey RAINY quit calling me I DONT HAVE ANDREWS PHONE 📞 NUMBER
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2026, 04:06:34 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Hey RAINY quit calling me I DONT HAVE ANDREWS PHONE 📞 NUMBER
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2026, 04:09:32 PM »
Stop John
You have a man crush

I’m taking a nap

Frankie pissed you keep texting

We chilling dog

🐕

Dog sitting and not working?

A very interesting choice considering it's a nice day for you.  88 degrees and sunny.

Enjoy the day.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Hey RAINY quit calling me I DONT HAVE ANDREWS PHONE 📞 NUMBER
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2026, 04:15:56 PM »
Dog sitting and not working?

A very interesting choice considering it's a nice day for you.  88 degrees and sunny.

Enjoy the day.

This is the same clown who wished death upon another?

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Hey RAINY quit calling me I DONT HAVE ANDREWS PHONE 📞 NUMBER
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2026, 04:27:13 PM »
Dog sitting and not working?

A very interesting choice considering it's a nice day for you.  88 degrees and sunny.

Enjoy the day.

Semi retired
Life is great. Breeding  and racing a few
No rush to do anything.
Watching oak grove next three days

Trolling rainy 😎👍🙄😎
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Hey RAINY quit calling me I DONT HAVE ANDREWS PHONE 📞 NUMBER
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2026, 05:11:01 PM »
Everybody loves LucPark.  tmbz1

Christian, Breeders Crown Elim winner, decent personal hygiene.

Decent  handicapper, as well.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal