Author Topic: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM  (Read 10812 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2026, 08:04:51 PM »
I love Plop

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2026, 08:23:27 PM »
Funny how THT mentions Dick Cheese and you pop right in!

Fuking homo!

 ngc3

Nope, I just find it humorous
Right wing Christians are frauds

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2026, 09:09:58 AM »
   Kick the riff raf out ( Vindictive Rat, Triggered, Lukepuke, Andrew), clean it up and you'll make plenty!!  tmbz1
tmbz1

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2026, 06:43:55 PM »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2026, 07:42:27 PM »
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"
If you think you can build a better blog   Spend.99 cents on a name and 20k to promote it.  Save yourself $80k

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2026, 10:07:11 AM »
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"
And then you fill the site with meaningless non-racing threads.  angbk angbk angbk angbk angbk angbk angbk

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2026, 10:35:23 AM »
There's VERY few posters as there is. You drop some and you will be talking to yourself.

Look what happened to Sweet when he put 1/2 of the active posters on Iggy.  tmbz1

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2026, 11:18:44 PM »
You and I are back in his good graces...don't ruin it!  Also, Sweet has some decent insights on gambling and racing as a whole.  I just can't stand the only opinion in his mind that his worth anything is his own.  People can disagree and that doesn't make them a mouse penis or chihuahua cock or whatever else they are.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2026, 11:25:55 PM »
You and I are back in his good graces...don't ruin it!  Also, Sweet has some decent insights on gambling and racing as a whole.  I just can't stand the only opinion in his mind that his worth anything is his own.  People can disagree and that does 96z.pn't make them a mouse penis or chihuahua cock or whatever else they are.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

I never agreed to shit. He already started with his mousey thing so as far as I'm concerned he violated the so called peace agreement offered by JT. I never asked to come off Iggy and hope the hell I get back on there. He can go  96z.p
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2026, 11:35:47 PM »
You and I are back in his good graces...don't ruin it!  Also, Sweet has some decent insights on gambling and racing as a whole.  I just can't stand the only opinion in his mind that his worth anything is his own.  People can disagree and that doesn't make them a mouse penis or chihuahua cock or whatever else they are.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
ngc3

I've never called anyone a mouse penis  ngc3...Let's save that as the ultimate low blow  ngc3

Let's get scientific with the insults  tmbz1

A 4" long mouse has a 0.15" penis proportionate to a 6' man that's a 2.7" penis...that's a severe insult.

Where a Chihuahua has a 2" penis and the dog is about a foot long, proportionate to a 6' man that's a whopping 12" penis.

Far far from an insult.

Unless in the case of... ngc3

Darnoldrocks, who is a notorious liar, in other words a big dick, hence Chihuahua Cock!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2026, 11:37:24 PM by Sweet »

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2026, 06:38:26 AM »
The $100,000 offer was in Monopoly money...


and even that has been rescinded.


Horseplop current valuation.

$5000 and that quite generous..

The "Guest ' Readerships are phoney to make it look

like there are alot of readers...

and if you look at the total posters ...under 50..

Pretty much the usual suspects...but there are a few
knowledgable players...but very few.

most chased away by the racist posters.

as the current readers head "north'...( a few south )

my guess is the site will evaporate.



PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2026, 07:20:32 AM »
The $100,000 offer was in Monopoly money...


and even that has been rescinded.


Horseplop current valuation.

$5000 and that quite generous..

The "Guest ' Readerships are phoney to make it look

like there are alot of readers...

and if you look at the total posters ...under 50..

Pretty much the usual suspects...but there are a few
knowledgable players...but very few.

most chased away by the racist posters.

as the current readers head "north'...( a few south )

my guess is the site will evaporate.
. I am not a bot , just put up those pictures with motor cycles i will pick them all

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2026, 10:00:21 AM »
The $100,000 offer was in Monopoly money...


and even that has been rescinded.


Horseplop current valuation.

$5000 and that quite generous..

The "Guest ' Readerships are phoney to make it look

like there are alot of readers...

and if you look at the total posters ...under 50..

Pretty much the usual suspects...but there are a few
knowledgable players...but very few.

most chased away by the racist posters.

as the current readers head "north'...( a few south )

my guess is the site will evaporate.
I offered 6.3 million a while back. They are not interested in selling.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2026, 01:04:27 PM »


Look what happened to Sweet when he put 1/2 of the active posters on Iggy.  tmbz1
         Really not much happened cause 1/2 of the active posters ALREADY HAD TRIGGERED on Iggy!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal