Author Topic: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?  (Read 18771 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2026, 10:56:38 AM »
Let us guess.

You had never heard of him and he started with you?
Am I right?

 ;D
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2026, 11:16:38 AM »
I never figured out why "Plopsters' would have multiple acccounts on here. Geez.....what a waste of time and energy. LOL!

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2026, 03:23:19 PM »
Hey Mikeeee I thought you knew who I was?? Make up your mind you fucking loser

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2026, 04:40:41 PM »
Hey Mikeeee I thought you knew who I was?? Make up your mind you fucking loser

cool story paintbrush  43xc.2

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2026, 05:32:40 PM »
cool story paintbrush  43xc.2

Can you ever say anything intelligent or productive?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2026, 09:56:11 AM »
Can you ever say anything intelligent or productive?
I heard that irrelevant Mikeee is on the website most of the day under different names. I invited this fucking irrelevant cunt to come to Yonkers he was a no-show he never answered my invitation on this website but yet he claimed he HACKED me through this website.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2026, 10:26:10 AM »
You are so obsessed with him, even when he hasn't been on here for days you still show up and repeat the same garbage over and over again thinking everybody is Mikee including me.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2026, 10:34:59 AM »
You are so obsessed with him, even when he hasn't been on here for days you still show up and repeat the same garbage over and over again thinking everybody is Mikee including me.
Hey Mikeee,, who are you talking about?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2026, 10:55:28 AM »
I'm talking about an obsessed imbecile named "G".

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2026, 09:53:46 AM »
I'm talking about an obsessed imbecile named "G".

The only Imbeciles on this site are Andrew, sweet and the shopping cart Mike Guy!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2026, 09:56:13 AM »
The only Imbeciles on this site are Andrew, sweet and the shopping cart Mike Guy!
tmbz1 I think they're all one of the same.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2026, 10:15:56 AM »
Let us guess.

You had never heard of him and he started with you?
Am I right?

 ;D ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal