Author Topic: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?  (Read 18812 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2026, 12:29:14 AM »
when will you stop

raindude

i'll stop when you do!

I won't have to respond if you don't post!

fair enough Mr. infatuation!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2026, 09:31:14 AM »
i'll stop when you do!

I won't have to respond if you don't post!

fair enough Mr. infatuation!

and dar you have it ploppers

read all of raindudes posts

continious non stop

and now adits he will respond to anything i post

will continue to follow ever step i take

sickness for this i believe

his line


I won't have to respond if you don't post!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2026, 06:38:33 PM »

  AND

THE DUDE HAS STARTED IN YET AGAIN TODAY

BUT LIKE A LOW LIFE WILL KNOT ADMIT HE IS TO BLAME AS WELL tmbz1

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2026, 06:40:32 PM »
Last time I checked, it takes two to tango.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2026, 06:50:08 PM »
Last time I checked, it takes two to tango.

thankyou,, i read that somewhere  tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3056
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2026, 06:50:55 PM »
Stop believing everything you read on here.!

Just think about it!

Does he know your name address and anything about you?

He's just baiting you and you take it every time. Just like Gaagoots did!

Just keep firing back! Apologize to no one for speaking your mind. And NEVER EVER bend the knee for forgiveness! That's the first sign of weakness!

Don't let this new group of panzies try and convince you this site is a place of Daisies and flowers!

i  will fight to uphold the Horseplop tradition and keep it a worthless and exciting forum where one can speak their mind and still get inside news about what's really going on. Don't let the Kamala Harris wanta bees sway you !

 tmbz1
you talking to me?

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2026, 07:47:15 PM »
and dar you have it ploppers

read all of raindudes posts

continious non stop

and now adits he will respond to anything i post

will continue to follow ever step i take

sickness for this i believe

his line


I won't have to respond if you don't post!

 tmbz1

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2026, 09:33:12 PM »
Last time I checked, it takes two to tango.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2026, 09:36:57 PM »
Last time I checked, it takes two to tango.

correct---
when are we dancing the tango
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 487
  • 8647
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2026, 10:14:33 PM »
  AND

THE DUDE HAS STARTED IN YET AGAIN TODAY

BUT LIKE A LOW LIFE WILL KNOT ADMIT HE IS TO BLAME AS WELL tmbz1

#FREEBEERDAY                          #HOPEITHURTS                          #BURNBABYBURN

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2026, 10:28:40 PM »
  AND

THE DUDE HAS STARTED IN YET AGAIN TODAY

BUT LIKE A LOW LIFE WILL KNOT ADMIT HE IS TO BLAME AS WELL tmbz1

STARTED WHAT?

I wasn't on for almost 48 hours between Friday morning and Saturday night when I returned, how many new threads did you start?

I responded back and now you're whining, crying, moaning, groaning, bitching, nagging, and complaining!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You really have mental issues!

Time to take your meds and perhaps get some mental help ASAP!  I told you i'll pay for a part of it!  I'm 100% SERIOUS on this!  This is nothing to joke about!

You can't handle posting on a simple blog without name-calling, etc.  The truth hurts again and your posts prove this beyond a reasonable doubt! The cut n paste also proves this yet again!

Worry about yourself before you worry about others!

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2026, 10:32:57 PM »
&

dar ya have it p;oppers

he came back full throttle nagging like a bitch

and again tonight

nag nag nag

got pissed

so its

GO FUCK YOURSELF

yeah really nice guy

think its about time you looked in the mirror dude

havent even admitted its part your blame

grow up,, act like a sumbody if its possible  tmbz1


rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2026, 10:40:39 PM »
&

dar ya have it p;oppers

he came back full throttle nagging like a bitch

and again tonight

nag nag nag

got pissed

so its

GO FUCK YOURSELF

yeah really nice guy

think its about time you looked in the mirror dude

havent even admitted its part your blame

grow up,, act like a sumbody if its possible  tmbz1

I just told you the truth Andrew!

plop can see right now who the problem is

you don't know how to banter properly on a blog!

so sad!

look at your response here!

kopykaten the mirror line again

so sad

my part of the blame?
really
you can post mean vile and nasty things and it's ok
but when I respond back to you you get upset and can't handle it!
hypocrisy at its finest!
sorry Andrew it doesn't work this way!
time to grow up and take accountability!
learn how to banter on a blog!
you're a total failure at this!
The cut and paste proves this even more!
FYI, there is no cursing on this response
let's see how you handle this now
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2026, 10:51:23 PM »
I rest my case.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2026, 10:56:32 PM »
I rest my case.

The bs continues they get both get added to the IGGY list with the other 26 for the balance of the 30 days.

After that, maybe forever.  They have each other.  They don't need me, and I won't answer for anyone else.

I'm better focused not arguing or responding.

Control.

Enjoying it more here.

Some better capping results too.

I want to see that for all the fellas.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal