Author Topic: Smallest payoff I can recall  (Read 2765 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Smallest payoff I can recall
« on: July 09, 2026, 10:24:31 PM »
6th at Monti today- conditioned race

Winner paid 2.14
$1 exacta---1.54
50 cent tri-  1.34
10 cent super--1.31

oof

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2026, 10:26:23 PM »
6th at Monti today- conditioned race

Winner paid 2.14
$1 exacta---1.54
50 cent tri-  1.34
10 cent super--1.31

oof

7% interest on 2.14 instead of 5% on 2.10
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2026, 12:04:40 PM »
daily doubles at Harrington pay $2.10 a few times a year

the people playing these are receiving a rebate equal to or more than the 5% profit on the bet

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2026, 10:45:49 PM »
Tioga 14th tonight $2.10 $2.10 $2.10! $2 exacta, $4.92. 50 cent tri $3.62. 10 cent super $2.69

chief yogi

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 836
Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2026, 08:21:43 PM »
look at cumberland maine. 2.20.  exactas 1.30. all the time. unbettable.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2026, 11:29:12 PM »
Smallest I can recall….. Little Brown Jug 2002 after party. The booze was flowing and everyone was feeling loose. I didn’t think anything could be more disappointing than the race.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Smallest payoff I can recall
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2026, 11:31:26 PM »
oops i missread

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

something small ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal