Author Topic: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.  (Read 5678 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2026, 09:41:11 AM »
So you wish death upon someone you have a personal problem with? This is reprehensible.

  LukePuke is clearly scum of the earth.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2026, 10:00:13 AM »
  LukePuke is clearly scum of the earth.

Yes, that seems accurate!

simplify

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2026, 10:11:14 AM »
I'll third that motion. Lucparc has always been a true scum and it will never change. A real POS. Illiterate as well. IQ of 56.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal