Author Topic: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.  (Read 5676 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« on: July 08, 2026, 09:35:01 PM »
The bankruptcy court has confirmed

HAWTHORN TIME IS UP
final days are here
90 million. Final and best price

And buyer will not be interested in horse racing

Timmy Timmy Timmy

Go fuck yourself

You lost ASSHOLE  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2026, 09:49:06 PM »
They still have the fair races. They can be just like Iowa. ngc3 Only more crooked. Illinois style. tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2026, 10:27:58 PM »
LUCPARK is such a good man, 🙌 him LORD.

He 🤲and 🤲 and 🤲 for Timmy and you answered those prayers.

No longer burdened.

Never truer words...

"HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN"

Amen 🙏


LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2026, 04:40:33 PM »
Pain will be over soon

Illinois harness racing has teach the end

Only thing left a few cheap fairs 

Sprinkle in  two days of stakes racing but purses way way below  ehsy they should be

Tim Carey

We wish you death

But also wishing u a painful death

 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2026, 06:10:02 PM »

Tim Carey

We wish you death

But also wishing u a painful death

 tmbz1

    Guess you havent learned about Karma DWARFBRAIN!~

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2026, 06:53:37 PM »
Pain will be over soon

Illinois harness racing has teach the end

Only thing left a few cheap fairs 

Sprinkle in  two days of stakes racing but purses way way below  ehsy they should be

Tim Carey

We wish you death

But also wishing u a painful death

 tmbz1

Wishing death upon someone? You truly are a despicable human being.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2026, 06:54:08 PM »
Luc. You been talking to THT to much.

That's something he would post (wishing death)

I've always held you to a higher standard.

Sad.

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2026, 07:26:11 PM »
Luc. You been talking to THT to much.

That's something he would post (wishing death)

I've always held you to a higher standard.

Sad.

The scumbag and myself have a personal problem and issues

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2026, 08:55:16 PM »
Great call L.P.! Now try to convert that talent to your handicapping! tmbz1 ngc3

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2026, 09:37:46 PM »
The Illinois boys were put out of business by

2 Billionaires and the Feds.

A few people said a few things they shouldnt have...

Maybe (2) on Horseplop didnt help.

And like "Arsenio Hall".....

Gone.

You can only spew so much ...until 1 day....

bop.....you disappear.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2026, 10:16:20 PM »
If you wanna make a wish, you must ask mousy first  ngc3

His cowardly buddy is wishing, hoping and praying children die while screaming it on top of his lungs here, yet mousy stfu there, and chimes in about...

Who should say what

Moral standards

That his questions matter

That his opinion matters

This is why he and the goofy liar stay hidden, they are overwhelmingly afraid of their chickens coming home to roost.

Little mousy bitches, no one cares a hoot about you, you are and have always been your own worse enemy while jelly, envious of everyone else.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2026, 11:15:46 PM by Sweet »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2026, 11:23:37 PM »
Derailing another thread are we!

Stay "HIDDEN" !

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2026, 11:59:55 PM »
Derailing another thread are we!

Stay "HIDDEN" !

 ngc3

Why don't you WISH it didn't happen.

Don't be a schmuck.

You act like I ruined your life.

You're obsessed here, can't imagine the damage you do outside.

You and that other clown coward liar.

Both jealous hypocrites.

Delaware scum  ngc3

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2026, 06:36:29 AM »
The Illinois boys were put out of business by

2 Billionaires and the Feds.

A few people said a few things they shouldnt have...

Maybe (2) on Horseplop didnt help.

And like "Arsenio Hall".....

Gone.

You can only spew so much ...until 1 day....

bop.....you disappear.

They were put out of bunny a crooked governor and state senator

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: I TOLD YOU …. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU.
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2026, 09:26:33 AM »
The scumbag and myself have a personal problem and issues

So you wish death upon someone you have a personal problem with? This is reprehensible.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal