Author Topic: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?  (Read 32430 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2026, 03:28:13 PM »
Fucking Cunt never showed up at Yonkers

Why am I not surprised! He and his alter ego Andrew are sitting in a room behind a computer being keyboard warriors! But I like to talk, smack on a harness website, but will not show up to Yonkers and certainly would not dare to show up to Mark’s Farm


G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2026, 09:39:23 AM »
Why am I not surprised! He and his alter ego Andrew are sitting in a room behind a computer being keyboard warriors! But I like to talk, smack on a harness website, but will not show up to Yonkers and certainly would not dare to show up to Mark’s Farm
agreed! After Mark fired him he also told him he's not allowed on the farm even for the horse sale. I had lunch with Mark and a bunch of guys when I brought up this asshole's name everybody started laughing.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2026, 09:44:04 AM »
agreed! After Mark fired him he also told him he's not allowed on the farm even for the horse sale. I had lunch with Mark and a bunch of guys when I brought up this asshole's name everybody started laughing.

YES!!!! Unbelievable how he won't give it up!!!!!! Mark lives in his head rent free! How sad and pathetic!!! Mark is such an ambassador for the sport. Shopping Cart needs to move on!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2026, 09:47:38 AM »
YES!!!! Unbelievable how he won't give it up!!!!!! Mark lives in his head rent free! How sad and pathetic!!! Mark is such an ambassador for the sport. Shopping Cart needs to move on!
tmbz1 this shopping cart guy is just envious and jealous of Mark anybody with a half a brain can realize that.


This guy I never even heard of he started with me I didn't start with him  he's criticizing Mark who is a multimillionaire this guy doesn't have a fucking pot to piss in can you imagine the fucking mentality

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2026, 09:55:26 AM »
tmbz1 this shopping cart guy is just envious and jealous of Mark anybody with a half a brain can realize that.


This guy I never even heard of he started with me I didn't start with him  he's criticizing Mark who is a multimillionaire this guy doesn't have a fucking pot to piss in can you imagine the fucking mentality

EXACTLY!!!!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2026, 11:55:48 AM »
tmbz1 this shopping cart guy is just envious and jealous of Mark anybody with a half a brain can realize that.


This guy I never even heard of he started with me I didn't start with him  he's criticizing Mark who is a multimillionaire this guy doesn't have a fucking pot to piss in can you imagine the fucking mentality
       
     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2026, 10:23:49 AM »
YES!!!! Unbelievable how he won't give it up!!!!!! Mark lives in his head rent free! How sad and pathetic!!! Mark is such an ambassador for the sport. Shopping Cart needs to move on!
tmbz1 this egotistical maniac will never move on. I was in the race office last night at Yonkers we had a good laugh about this jerk off he's totally irrelevant

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2026, 11:55:35 AM »
tmbz1 this egotistical maniac will never move on. I was in the race office last night at Yonkers we had a good laugh about this jerk off he's totally irrelevant

      tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2026, 12:34:58 PM »
tmbz1 this shopping cart guy is just envious and jealous of Mark anybody with a half a brain can realize that.


This guy I never even heard of he started with me I didn't start with him  he's criticizing Mark who is a multimillionaire this guy doesn't have a fucking pot to piss in can you imagine the fucking mentality

G

Can you please come up with new material?

We have heard you say 100 times the same old stuff over and over.

Yes, we know you never heard of him

Yes, He got kicked off the farm

Yes, He started with you first.

Yes, you had lunch with Mark Ford and everybody was laughing!

Yes, Mikeee garbage pail shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.


Etc etc etc...



Can you please come up with something else instead of a broken record post over and over.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter

 tmbz1
« Last Edit: July 25, 2026, 12:50:07 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2026, 01:09:13 PM »
G

Can you please come up with new material?

We have heard you say 100 times the same old stuff over and over.

Yes, we know you never heard of him

Yes, He got kicked off the farm

Yes, He started with you first.

Yes, you had lunch with Mark Ford and everybody was laughing!

Yes, Mikeee garbage pail shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.


Etc etc etc...



Can you please come up with something else instead of a broken record post over and over.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter

 tmbz1
sorry Kirby.  You're right I didn't wanna bring up the sexual harassment lawsuit he has,, a couple of guys at lunch in Goshen mention it.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2026, 10:18:56 AM »
Why am I not surprised! He and his alter ego Andrew are sitting in a room behind a computer being keyboard warriors! But I like to talk, smack on a harness website, but will not show up to Yonkers and certainly would not dare to show up to Mark’s Farm

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2026, 10:22:03 AM »
Are there any recent new Petrelli cartoons about Calhoun?

My lawyer is asking. I keep telling my atty the guy is busted out 10 times over but whatever....

TIA

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2026, 10:24:46 AM »
Are there any recent new Petrelli cartoons about Calhoun?

My lawyer is asking. I keep telling my atty the guy is busted out 10 times over but whatever....

TIA
I had lunch up in Goshen with a bunch of guys they said he had a sexual harassment lawsuit against him they all tell me to stay away he's trouble

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2026, 10:09:25 AM »
Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
ngc3 tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2026, 11:05:14 AM »
Vindictive Rat Petrelli did go nuts posting on every thread.....just like Triggered!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal