Author Topic: Mario Wilson ( Grimace )  (Read 1061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Mario Wilson ( Grimace )
« on: June 29, 2026, 11:12:23 PM »
   Last week at Scioto in the paddock I thought who does he look like ?  Got the purple colors and built like a butt plug. Shit thats Grimace Mcdonalds character 🤣🤣 🤣. Once you see it you cant see it 🤣. He had 3 in tonight at Northfield and got one in Scioto Tuesday. Tell me if he dont look like Grimace  ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal