Author Topic: Mario Wilson ( Grimace )  (Read 1060 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Mario Wilson ( Grimace )
« on: June 29, 2026, 11:12:23 PM »
   Last week at Scioto in the paddock I thought who does he look like ?  Got the purple colors and built like a butt plug. Shit thats Grimace Mcdonalds character 🤣🤣 🤣. Once you see it you cant see it 🤣. He had 3 in tonight at Northfield and got one in Scioto Tuesday. Tell me if he dont look like Grimace  ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal