Author Topic: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little  (Read 9802 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2026, 06:21:12 PM »
They will be there! Free food and an adoring crowd. Going to have to  pass.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2026, 06:31:07 PM »
I was up at goshen recently Steve Jones has done one hell of a job! Track surface a second to none

and a very flat track with little banking too
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2026, 10:04:21 AM »
It will certainly be cleaner with Petrelli watching from the parking lot on the other side of the fence
so I've been told he sits there antagonizing trainers.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2026, 10:21:11 AM »
Happy July fuckers! So Steve Jones texted Dave Little and Roger Huston their dismissals? Two legends of harness racing with PRISTINE reputations. HOWEVER HE HAD NO PROBLEM HIRING AND PAYING ROSS COHEN!  ngc3 That all knowing he had been tossed by the USTA for pre racing and a few unalived horses. But that's ok. His in laws were tenant who eventually RAN out of there to the farm on Maple Ave. A banned by the industry Assistant Director Of Racing taking entries and seeding state subsidized races while still working with Seth Fishman/Equestology. And paid with money DONATED TO HISTORIC TRACK! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2026, 10:26:28 AM »
I thought you were taking a hiatus? See this is why you're the predicament that you're in. You talk out of your ass Mikeeee shopping cart garbage pail whatever they call you


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Goshen Historic says bye-bye to Roger Huston and Dave Little
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2026, 10:40:28 AM »
I thought you were taking a hiatus? See this is why you're the predicament that you're in. You talk out of your ass Mikeeee shopping cart garbage pail whatever they call you

Dreamland looks fucking amazing. Beat the heat today I don't work horses when dangerous to do so. Later I'm going to type up my testimony to read July 15 at the emergency hearing to pass Romanch's Law and maybe end the abuse to those horses in NYC. BTW, haven't heard anyone mention you there cyber cunt.  ngc3
Did the Governor forget to call??? ngc3 I cannot believe the amount of people I have been in contact with since being seen on EVERY MAJOR NYC NEWS MEDIA outlet. Too bad harness racing can't reach the real media the way I can. Type away cyber Cunt!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal