Author Topic: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?  (Read 12368 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2026, 03:05:05 PM »
Because I laughed at something someone else said?  You need to go make some actual friends and leave the house a little more.  You're losing it!   tmbz1

I'm on a one racing winning streak to start my day at CD I ain't going anywhere  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2026, 03:14:54 PM »
I'm on a one racing winning streak to start my day at CD I ain't going anywhere  ngc3

That's a two race winning streak, with w p ex tri sup dd p3 going to be hit with all and possibly a single horses.  Alive with all horizontals.  ngc3

Bustout!  ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2026, 03:16:22 PM »
I like white abarrio later.  Think we can get 3-1?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2026, 03:22:16 PM »
I like white abarrio later.  Think we can get 3-1?

Sovereignty's track won the KYD on a similar track condition there. 

Good race, Magnitude in it, all 4 horses other than Willy D could have a wager-able argument.

Here's a guess at closing odds:

1 - 40-1
2 - 6-1 (not a big of an off track fan)
3 - 4/5
4 - 5/2
5 - 7/2



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2026, 06:20:42 PM »
Sovereignty's track won the KYD on a similar track condition there. 

Good race, Magnitude in it, all 4 horses other than Willy D could have a wager-able argument.

Here's a guess at closing odds:

1 - 40-1
2 - 6-1 (not a big of an off track fan)
3 - 4/5
4 - 5/2
5 - 7/2

Not bad closing odds guesses  tmbz1

1 - 38-1
2 - 5-1
3 - 4/5
4 - 7/2
5 - 5/2

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2026, 09:04:50 PM »
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!

 tmbz1

I don't know the answer to your question but I do know you should invest in a dictionary or quit smoking crack since you don't know the difference between "you are" and "your" dipshit.

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 487
  • 8647
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2026, 09:30:03 PM »
I don't know the answer to your question but I do know you should invest in a dictionary or quit smoking crack since you don't know the difference between "you are" and "your" dipshit.

Umm?   ngc3 ngc3
#FREEBEERDAY                          #HOPEITHURTS                          #BURNBABYBURN

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2026, 09:47:13 PM »
I don't know the answer to your question but I do know you should invest in a dictionary or quit smoking crack since you don't know the difference between "you are" and "your" dipshit.

Why don't you take YOUR 164 post and stick them up YOUR AZZ!

Come back when YOU'RE not so wet behind the ears!

 tmbz1  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: When to realize you're a "bust out" gambler?. How's that? Better?
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2026, 09:55:23 PM »
I fixed it since it bothered you so much!
When you resort to coming to a worthless forum to post your fake bets for attention!
 I corrected the spelling of "your" for our plop English professors!
 

mbz1
tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2026, 09:57:34 PM »
You should you don't want him on your ass too, buy a friend with some of your groveling  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2026, 11:03:19 PM »
You should you don't want him on your ass too, buy a friend with some of your groveling  ngc3

MAYBE YOU CAN LOAN ME SOME OF YOUR TRIGGER DOLLARS DO I CAN BUY A FRIEND!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12679
Re: When to realize your a "bust out" gambler?
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2026, 11:06:27 PM »
MAYBE YOU CAN LOAN ME SOME OF YOUR TRIGGER DOLLARS DO I CAN BUY A FRIEND!

Just offer to put the cream on their anal warts via your tongue and you'll have friends up the ass  ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal