Author Topic: Time for another Plop hiatus...  (Read 11038 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Time for another Plop hiatus...
« on: June 23, 2026, 08:27:24 PM »
And you all know what that means when Petrelli doesn't log in for a while. Feel free to type away, and ffs Kole I would say I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way you horse abusing pos. Calwho? Sunday July 5th by the fountain. No excuses. Everyone else, continue accomplishing whatever it is you do here. Other than a few decent dudes in the mix. Dreamland is back to 100%. And boy did I crash the carriage horse union party today. July 15th Romanch's Law "Ryder's Law" will be heard by NYC Council emergency hearing. Maybe you can all thank "G" for making that happen.  ngc3

If the site slows down for whatever reason just give it a few squirts of WD-40. If a few thousand uninvited "guests" show up, well...

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2026, 08:44:31 PM »
STAY!

Don't pull a THT on us!

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2026, 08:52:27 PM »
STAY!

Don't pull a THT on us!

 tmbz1

There is no us  ngc3

You're on the endangered species list here at plop  ngc3

Hated and a coward  ngc3

Boring ass bitch too  ;D

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2026, 08:53:47 PM »
If he don't abide by the official Hot Dog Toss Rules, he's a failure.

Can't fathom his old grey dusty ass can summon the courage to confront Calhoun 1 on 1 in person.

Just don't bring Yarrok to hide behind.. I don't throw hot dogs at septagenerians

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2026, 08:55:53 PM »
There is no us  ngc3

You're on the endangered species list here at plop  ngc3

Hated and a coward  ngc3

Boring ass bitch too  ;D

Speaking of coward....You are who? Sorry I missed it..Only have asked like 20 times!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2026, 08:56:51 PM »
If he don't abide by the official Hot Dog Toss Rules, he's a failure.

Can't fathom his old grey dusty ass can summon the courage to confront Calhoun 1 on 1 in person.

Just don't bring Yarrok to hide behind.. I don't throw hot dogs at septagenerians

No one would even tune in to watch, listen, read, you're a no show lying sniveling cowardly bitch  ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2604
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2026, 08:58:20 PM »
And you all know what that means when Petrelli doesn't log in for a while. Feel free to type away, and ffs Kole I would say I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way you horse abusing pos. Calwho? Sunday July 5th by the fountain. No excuses. Everyone else, continue accomplishing whatever it is you do here. Other than a few decent dudes in the mix. Dreamland is back to 100%. And boy did I crash the carriage horse union party today. July 15th Romanch's Law "Ryder's Law" will be heard by NYC Council emergency hearing. Maybe you can all thank "G" for making that happen.  ngc3

If the site slows down for whatever reason just give it a few squirts of WD-40. If a few thousand uninvited "guests" show up, well...
I have been reading all the articles and videos you are involved in. Kudos for working hard on this issue. Taking a "Polp hiatus" is of course your choice. I think many Plopsters have done that from time to time.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2026, 08:58:26 PM »
Speaking of coward....You are who? Sorry I missed it..Only have asked like 20 times!

As your wife  ngc3

The guy she fantasizes about when you give her the full 1 1/2"  ngc3

Your plop has been over, don't cry bitch, it's after shock.  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2026, 09:01:44 PM »
Don't dodge the question..again! If you are not a coward, then tell us who you are!


9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2026, 09:03:40 PM »
Don't dodge the question..again! If you are not a coward, then tell us who you are!

Beg to come on a live stream  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2026, 09:04:47 PM »
NOPE NEVER DID NEVER ASKED! POST THE PROOF OR SHUT UP!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2026, 09:05:46 PM »
NOPE NEVER DID NEVER ASKED! POST THE PROOF OR SHUT UP!

Or what  ngc3

you'll ask 5 more times  ngc3

The forum knows the score  ngc3

You convince them otherwise  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2026, 09:08:37 PM »
AND YOU ARE?

TELL US COWARDS WHO YOU ARE?

DON'T DODGE JUST BE A NON COWARD!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2026, 09:10:48 PM »
Or what  ngc3

you'll ask 5 more times  ngc3

The forum knows the score  ngc3

You convince them otherwise  tmbz1

WELL SHOW WHERE I SAID CAN I COME ON MIKES PODCAST?

WAITING.....WAITI NG...WAITING....
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for another Plop hiatus...
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2026, 09:12:11 PM »
Beg to come on a live stream  ngc3

WELL SHOW WHERE I SAID CAN I COME ON MIKES PODCAST?

WAITING.....WAITI NG...WAITING....

 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal