Author Topic: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...  (Read 3198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« on: May 04, 2026, 09:43:00 PM »
Frightened, liar, dumb as shit, pompous....but plays a retard to a tee!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2026, 10:54:35 PM by Trigger »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2026, 11:09:05 PM »
Frightened, liar, dumb as shit, pompous....but plays a retard to a tee!  ;D

Warm, but not him. Coincidentally I had nearly an hour chat with Joe Guarino on the phone tonight. He couldn't understand why his name was coming up here until I explained first Larry and his mouth from two years ago and again recently. Then this coward Sakit who thought he could hide until I was able to scan his location. And guess what..... ngc3

As for Larry the real update from Joe is he's in the hospital again not in good shape. We.talked about everything, some very interesting things as well from back when he was racing a YR. Long story short I invited him on my Livestream. He's concerned about Rolla right now so he'll let me know when he's ready. And that's that.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2026, 12:53:49 AM »
So you were wrong about Sakit being Joe G?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2026, 08:38:47 AM »
I never said I was Joe Guarino you did. Can't believe somebody could be that fucking stupid.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2026, 08:40:22 AM »
Warm, but not him. Coincidentally I had nearly an hour chat with Joe Guarino on the phone tonight. He couldn't understand why his name was coming up here until I explained first Larry and his mouth from two years ago and again recently. Then this coward Sakit who thought he could hide until I was able to scan his location. And guess what..... ngc3

As for Larry the real update from Joe is he's in the hospital again not in good shape. We.talked about everything, some very interesting things as well from back when he was racing a YR. Long story short I invited him on my Livestream. He's concerned about Rolla right now so he'll let me know when he's ready. And that's that.
scan my location? You think you scare me I don't give a fuck what you do bring it on fuck face. Tell me my location.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2026, 09:16:48 AM »
"Sakit" here thinks he's clever pretending to be others and got found out last night. Another common pussy who's scared shitless of me. Like I always do I go to the source. We will deal with "Sakit" when the time comes. I'm the mean time he will be put in the corner. They always fuck up.  tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2026, 09:19:43 AM »
"Sakit" here thinks he's clever pretending to be others and got found out last night. Another common pussy who's scared shitless of me. Like I always do I go to the source. We will deal with "Sakit" when the time comes. I'm the mean time he will be put in the corner. They always fuck up.  tmbz1
you're such a fucking idiot. I never said who I was you did dummy by the way where's my location we are waiting?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2026, 09:27:11 AM »
you're such a fucking idiot. I never said who I was you did dummy by the way where's my location we are waiting?

Sit down pussy.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: Cowardloon = Sakit, G, etc...
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2026, 12:20:32 PM »
Sit down pussy.

 ngc3

That saying should be trademarked  ngc3

You're right, when You said I was "warm"...when they shit themselves they each release a distinct odor  ngc3

This has a similar feces fragrance!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal