Author Topic: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores  (Read 2629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« on: May 04, 2026, 02:05:38 PM »
https://www.oakgrovegaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/05/OakGrove_5426.pdf
https://www.oakgrovegaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/05/OakGr_5426.pdf

Programs and Cotolo selections attached

Bello selections
Race 1 1 win box 12  dd  12/135  p5  12/135/36/3/5
Race 2  3 win box 135
Race 3 3 win box 36  p3  36/3/5
Race 4 3 win
Race 5 5 win
Race 6 3 win  p5  p5  3/16/5/347/7
Race 7 box 16
Race 8 5 win
Race 9 3 win box 346
Race 10 7 win
Race 11 5 win   p4  5/89/4/27
Race 12  8 win box 89
Race 13 4win
Race 14 2 win box 27 
Race 15  2 win box 235

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2026, 03:41:23 PM »
I wasn't impressed with Oak Grove when they first opened, but over time the entire situation has grown into one of my favorite tracks to both wager and watch! I think they present an enjoyable experience, both day in and day out.  I think that it would be cool to see them set precedent and start the "passing lane " a the 3/4 pole! Does anyone else have an opinion on a passing lane from the 3/4 pole to the wire? I believe that this subject would make exciting races,even more exciting!!! What say yall!!,Good or Bad??!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1563
Re: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2026, 03:48:43 PM »
I'm not in favor of passing lanes at all. As for having one starting at the 3/4, I can't see you having a passing lane on a turn.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2026, 04:17:38 PM »
So just peeked in here. You talked me into checking out some of this Oak Grove.
Glad to be seeing some of Elims for the big trot, however starting at race 7 there
are NO Pic3's and one pic4 and it's a $1 minimum. Not thrilled by that.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2026, 06:31:17 PM »
No late double either. ;D

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2026, 06:36:00 PM »
I wasn't impressed with Oak Grove when they first opened, but over time the entire situation has grown into one of my favorite tracks to both wager and watch! I think they present an enjoyable experience, both day in and day out.  I think that it would be cool to see them set precedent and start the "passing lane " a the 3/4 pole! Does anyone else have an opinion on a passing lane from the 3/4 pole to the wire? I believe that this subject would make exciting races,even more exciting!!! What say yall!!,Good or Bad??!!

Will the winner race at least 5280 feet or will it be a “short mile” less than a mile??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
Re: Oak Grove...Great card and carryovers galores
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2026, 01:11:16 AM »
I don't bet very often (sports everyday) but horse racing three or four times a year.

I am going to bet Jailbird Jog, she has been highly strung at times and they went quick up front (Noel Daley certainly has his ready to fire). Jailbird Jog has oodles of speed and will not be sitting at the back when they race for 300,000. I am certain she ill be leaving and i think she can get the major piece of the pie. AMAC of course is a wild card but I think he is going to be firing. His other filly Degas ran a good race so he has two in there.  Obvious Noel Daley has two good ones there and that one that finished 3rd will improve.

From watching her training and the race video with him in the bike narrating the trip, she has come back more relaxed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnnagQlPaHk
« Last Edit: May 05, 2026, 01:14:41 AM by TimTimTimbo »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal