Author Topic: i am doing the monticello picks now  (Read 7120 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2026, 12:24:11 PM »
What's wrong with that?
bello.. 2,5 in the exacta and 3,5 in the tri and p5. You probably mistyped

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2026, 12:24:49 PM »
Question. If I'm on track betting, how do they handle the penny payouts?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2026, 12:27:53 PM »
What's wrong with that?

Meant to read ex box 35...Need to proofread. You can tell by p5 I am not redboarding. Ill proofread the rest now. Sorry. 14 month old baby im trying to get to sleep.

sorry
« Last Edit: May 04, 2026, 12:29:42 PM by bello »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2026, 12:40:40 PM »
Meant to read ex box 35...Need to proofread. You can tell by p5 I am not redboarding. Ill proofread the rest now. Sorry. 14 month old baby im trying to get to sleep.

sorry
No need to be sorry. I mistype all the time. He was probably just trying to make sure your bet was put in properly. tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2026, 12:59:09 PM »
That track is BRUTAL...

Might as well be playing Russian Roulette!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2026, 01:01:24 PM »
Gotta love the disclaimer.. Just warming up ngc3.. Don't worry Brian, an angry mob isn't going to come after you if you're wrong. Can't speak for Trigger though ngc3

Update 0/1  :P

My wagers have only me to blame, regardless of the outcome.

Maybe if we could piss enough money away Monti could hire more track handicappers.  ngc3

Some could just stay home, you know, no show jobs  ngc3, no work jobs  ngc3, and the ones that are deeply involved report their selections.

0/3 the eight just galloped home for lunch, at least the gelding liked my plan...why show up.

I'm excited, 4th race is the Best Best, I feel a tingle!  ngc3

How do you even have a Best Bet, and not be warmed up...must of got a luke warm and fuzzy feelin'?  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2026, 01:17:03 PM »
Ya know what's funny is during LBJ week I box a $1trifecta 1,2,4 every race all week, along with my regular bets, because crazy shit happens there every year. It usually costs about $500 for the week. Some years I lose my ass, some years I've hit massive trifectas

It has come in two of the first 3 races at that dump :P
Would have cost $42 to play the card
$396 in winnings so far would have been had ;D

dabucs99

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2026, 01:19:23 PM »
this guy is clueless.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2026, 01:22:27 PM »
bello.. 2,5 in the exacta and 3,5 in the tri and p5. You probably mistyped

Nice job in the 4th Bello  tmbz1, you want the track handicapper job at Monti, might be an opening soon when the current one's Best Bet runs 7th out of 8.  ngc3

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2026, 01:43:12 PM »
Brian’s got this, though no show parlays

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2026, 01:48:31 PM »
Update, my 1,2,4 now has come in 3 of 5 races.. you can't make this shit up.
$42 cost to play if I did ngc3
$443 in winnings
My random numbers are better then the new handicapper  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2026, 02:04:50 PM »
Update, my 1,2,4 now has come in 3 of 5 races.. you can't make this shit up.
$42 cost to play if I did ngc3
$443 in winnings
My random numbers are better then the new handicapper  ngc3

Where we diverge, I'd rather fuck the psychic bitch than pay for her picks  ngc3

Take a fucking miracle to break even today  ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2026, 02:13:06 PM »
I had the race 4 pp3 for $146 for 2bucks on an $2 pw  2/57/4. I see I posted the wrong no again race 5  but they are correct going to race 7. need 2 or 6 for $2 p4.

My son just came for my grandson so I can focus a bit more

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1563
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2026, 02:38:47 PM »
this guy is clueless.

I don't know the guy from Adam, and anyone can have a bad day, but when you make an announcement like he first did you open yourself to ridicule if things don't go well. There was a bright side though, there were only 7 races today.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2026, 02:40:58 PM by Lockedin with Pace »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2026, 03:15:19 PM »
Sure you did. Right up until this.
https://www.recordonline.com/story/sports/2007/02/28/monticello-raceway-cracks-down-on/52960964007/

You still owe Carpenitos money.
why do you have to comment every time I post something you little fucking bitch. I your own fucking business and get back in your hole

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal