Author Topic: How's Petrelli's job search going?  (Read 7936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
How's Petrelli's job search going?
« on: May 03, 2026, 06:11:43 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2026, 06:28:38 PM »
God reserves a special kind of stupid for cowards like this. An entire topic dedicated to being WRONG again.  ngc3
https://youtube.com/shorts/w4arzVoS8GM?si=7XaTAslGayXW20RS

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2026, 07:38:41 PM »
I need a job. Know anyone hiring?

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2026, 08:02:28 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2026, 08:29:24 PM »
I was told the guy never had a job

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2026, 08:51:35 PM »
I was told the guy never had a job

You also believe you have higher than a 3rd grade reading level??? ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2026, 10:48:06 PM »
I was told the guy never had a job
          ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2026, 11:48:18 PM »
Look at the imbecile try to retreat from the biggest dumbass topic yet, and got SMOKED. Why not stick to reporting embarrassing opening night handles and describe them as THRIVING!  ngc3

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2026, 02:41:43 AM »
    Mr Pacer 2 , you really don’t have anything better to do than worry about Mike Perelli’s employment ?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2026, 09:44:36 AM »
Babinga I heard what happened to you in Yonkers. You keep harassing me with private messages under different names you think I don't know it's you Mikey

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2026, 05:25:38 PM »
I was told the guy never had a job

  The bum cant get a job. He has NO REFERENCES if he wanted to work!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2026, 05:44:32 PM »
Babinga I heard what happened to you in Yonkers. You keep harassing me with private messages under different names you think I don't know it's you Mikey

The voices in Dickface's head are sending him private messages?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2026, 06:33:04 PM »
I was told the guy never had a job
I was told nhe can't spell.the.word..

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2026, 09:30:10 PM »
Babinga I mean Mikey.. They tell me you've never had a job that you're a fucking rat snitch. A buddy mine at Yonkers told me you saw Gural with a tape record in your pocket begging to talk to the man.

Please stop messaging me I'm gonna start posting some of the harassing messages.  Another guy told me you're bisexual.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2026, 11:11:47 PM »
Babinga I mean Mikey.. They tell me you've never had a job that you're a fucking rat snitch. A buddy mine at Yonkers told me you saw Gural with a tape record in your pocket begging to talk to the man.

Please stop messaging me I'm gonna start posting some of the harassing messages.  Another guy told me you're bisexual.

So you have a friend who's bisexual?  ngc3 Anyway "G"....
. show's over. You'll find out soon enough.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal