Author Topic: How's Petrelli's job search going?  (Read 7917 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2026, 08:35:30 AM »
So you have a friend who's bisexual?  ngc3 Anyway "G"....
. show's over. You'll find out soon enough.
don't you threaten me Babinga I mean Mikey! Bring it on you're not talking to one of your fucking cronies here jerk off. Bring it on I dare you!!


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2026, 09:12:08 AM »
Paranoid? Boo hoo.  tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2026, 09:21:27 AM »
Paranoid? Boo hoo.  tmbz1
now why the fuck would I be paranoid to you ain't nobody? You really are a fucking imbecile you know that.

Do you actually think I give a fuck what you think or anybody else does. Where's my location you said you scanned it come on big shot shit or get off the pot.

Everybody on this website is waiting for my location to see whether or not you're a bullshit artist or not.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2026, 09:27:44 AM »
now why the fuck would I be paranoid to you ain't nobody? You really are a fucking imbecile you know that.

Do you actually think I give a fuck what you think or anybody else does. Where's my location you said you scanned it come on big shot shit or get off the pot.

Everybody on this website is waiting for my location to see whether or not you're a bullshit artist or not.

Hilarious.  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2026, 09:29:41 AM »
Hilarious.  ngc3
my phone never rang last night but keep going

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2026, 09:51:36 AM »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2026, 05:35:51 PM »
I was told today about you Mike you’re a sick man. We’re still waiting for my location?

Also, you never answer the question whether you had sexual harassment lawsuit against you.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2026, 06:06:25 PM »
I was told today about you Mike you’re a sick man. We’re still waiting for my location?

Also, you never answer the question whether you had sexual harassment lawsuit against you.

You have every reason to worry  tmbz1
Until we choose, type away....

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2026, 09:15:10 AM »
You have every reason to worry  tmbz1
Until we choose, type away....
you think I give two fucks about you I don't even know who you are.

You said you knew where I lived but yet you can't reveal the address more bullshit from Mike.

I asked you several times if you had a lawsuit against you for sexual harassment you haven't answered. Guilty

Imagine if you had any money you have a team of lawyers making a living with bullshit lawsuits.

The more friends I talk to not one of them have a good word to say about you they all say you're a bullshitter and a con artist. When in particular said you had a GoFundMe page that you fucked everybody out of the money. You're a real class act.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How's Petrelli's job search going?
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2026, 09:25:10 AM »
Yet here you are after months of typing about me. Don't worry, it's ok  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal