Author Topic: Calhoun's Retribution  (Read 51378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2026, 03:58:50 PM »
So, you are saying you are not Joseph Guarinio Jr?

Yes or No please.

Don't dance around the question.

Thank you.
don't you fucking threaten me you fucking peon.  I'll dance all I want what the fuck are you

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2026, 03:59:18 PM »
So, you are saying you are not Joseph Guarinio Jr?

Yes or No please.

Don't dance around the question.

Thank you.
don't ever come at me like I'm NOT one of your fucking cronies like that fucking welfare looser
« Last Edit: May 03, 2026, 04:09:41 PM by Sakit »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2026, 04:21:46 PM »
don't ever come at me like I'm NOT one of your fucking cronies like that fucking welfare looser

Romper Room time! It's "LOSER" you fucking illiterate. Not what your wife's pussy is when she comes home.  ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4873
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2026, 04:48:45 PM »
don't ever come at me like I'm NOT one of your fucking cronies like that fucking welfare looser

Changes his screen name and all of a sudden a tough guy.   ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12690
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2026, 04:54:55 PM »
Changes his screen name and all of a sudden a tough guy.   ngc3

If he goes from G to OG, I'm going underground ngc3

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2026, 04:59:34 PM »
Changes his screen name and all of a sudden a tough guy.   ngc3

No longer the stunned one from Maine with a beautiful home and family?  ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12690
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2026, 05:00:49 PM »
No longer the stunned one from Maine with a beautiful home and family?  ngc3

I just moved to Maine, my screen name is soon to be T  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2026, 05:04:17 PM »
No longer the stunned one from Maine with a beautiful home and family?  ngc3

Proof he's just another fucking coward who would NEVER face me.  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2026, 05:22:26 PM »
don't you fucking threaten me you fucking peon.  I'll dance all I want what the fuck are you

So you are going to dance..figures

Scared the shit out of you huh? Lmao
« Last Edit: May 03, 2026, 05:24:48 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2026, 07:04:02 PM »
I senser.a lot of anger here

 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2026, 08:32:43 PM »
So you are going to dance..figures

Scared the shit out of you huh? Lmao
sorry Kirby I don't even know you I don't even know this other guy either. You got my apologies pal didn't mean to blow up on you

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12690
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2026, 08:38:57 PM »
 11.bz

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2026, 08:57:58 PM »
11.bz

Maybe they'll schedule another fucking telethon on YouTube. Please donate to the Retired Racefixers Of America. Every little bit counts.  ngc3

The FUND is still open. Meaning HIS BANK ACCOUNT!  ngc3
https://youtube.com/shorts/PAZN3Z_1W90?si=gxSBA9t0jRD8p28-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2026, 09:00:34 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2026, 10:16:19 AM »
Maybe they'll schedule another fucking telethon on YouTube. Please donate to the Retired Racefixers Of America. Every little bit counts.  ngc3

The FUND is still open. Meaning HIS BANK ACCOUNT!  ngc3
https://youtube.com/shorts/PAZN3Z_1W90?si=gxSBA9t0jRD8p28-
I heard you scammed a ton on your GoFundMe page. Fucking straccione del cazzo

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Calhoun's Retribution
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2026, 10:35:40 AM »
I heard you scammed a ton on your GoFundMe page. Fucking straccione del cazzo

Oh you heard again. Fucking mutant. Phone hasn't rang yet you fucking pussy. How many races did you win on Arm & Hammer? Not to mention gallons of DMSO.  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal