Author Topic: Stephen why aren't you answering me?  (Read 8478 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Equine Rescue Scams

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« on: January 25, 2026, 12:54:12 PM »
Would Shari have liked me?

Pool Guy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 378
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2026, 04:21:57 PM »
Gone silent  ;D

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2026, 04:52:07 PM »
Gone silent  ;D

And I thought they were gonna make it too.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2026, 06:36:54 PM »
I think Stephen would make a good town supervisor?

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2026, 06:55:06 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2026, 06:41:29 PM »
Where's Yonkers1A.?
Need to complete the superfecta!
 ;D

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2026, 06:53:29 PM »
I think Steve would make a good town supervisor?

Thoughts?

A town, on Earth?

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2026, 06:56:15 PM »
A town, on Earth?

I had to correct me spelling on his name.
 ;D
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2026, 07:02:19 PM »
I had to correct me spelling on his name.
 ;D

ph not v  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2026, 07:10:48 PM »
Isn't it ironic how these pieces of shit who have hidden so long cannot handle being found out? Trigger will tell all of you, I had a momentary feeling of guilt, should I not destroy this cocksucker. Reality is like everyone else I call out, he will destroy himself. When investigated everything he has posted here and done was HIS doing. Pretty fucking brave when hiding like the spineless coward he really is. Just go down the Gaagoots rabbit hole and read what he's said. The media alone is going to have a fucking field day with it. And I refuse to give him what he wants and state his full name, I'm not that stupid. He dug his own hole this time. His arrogance got the best of him. Just ask Catherine.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2026, 07:26:21 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2026, 07:21:07 PM »
Isn't it ironic how these pieces of shit who have hidden so long cannot handle being found out? Trigger will tell all of you, I had a momentary feeling of guilt, should I not destroy this cocksucker. Reality is like everyone else I call out, he will destroy himself. When investigated everything he has posted here and done was HIS doing. Pretty fucking brave when hiding like the spineless coward he really is. Just go down the Gaagoots rabbit hole and read what he's said. The media alone is going to have a fucking field day with it. And I refuse to give him what he wants and state his full name, I'm not that stupid. He dug his own hole this time. His arrogance got.the best of him. Just ask Catherine.

I watched The Crying Game yesterday purely because of Gootsie & Catherine  ngc3

Fucko had me on IGGY, I was no effect...but on behalf of the anti-imbecile crowd, he's down to only lurking, we salute you!

(Last Active: January 24, 2026, 08:12:59 PM)

Anywho, a number penis scenes, though it's a very good flick!  ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2026, 07:38:06 PM »
I'm hoping for a 60 minutes special on all of this!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2026, 07:44:24 PM »
I watched The Crying Game yesterday purely because of Gootsie & Catherine  ngc3

Fucko had me on IGGY, I was no effect...but on behalf of the anti-imbecile crowd, he's down to only lurking, we salute you!

(Last Active: January 24, 2026, 08:12:59 PM)

Anywho, a number penis scenes, though it's a very good flick!  ;D

He gave up a lot when he snapped over me convincing him I had his IP a few months ago. At first I thought he was kidding, he wasn't. He covered all his bases except his own fucking mouth. Catherine, I cannot thank you enough.... tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2026, 07:47:29 PM »
He thought before you were going to steal his identity.
That's when he said he was getting "Lifelock"! I almost pissed my pants when he said that!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2026, 07:56:54 PM »
He gave up a lot when he snapped over me convincing him I had his IP a few months ago. At first I thought he was kidding, he wasn't. He covered all his bases except his own fucking mouth. Catherine, I cannot thank you enough.... tmbz1

If you only played poker professionally  ngc3

The forum can love you, hate, but you're a helluva interrogator...it's who you are, what you are, not even sure if you realize you're doing it as much as you do.  Just a natural occurance, it happens.

The secret's not out, the 5 or so here will get it or already knew  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Stephen why aren't you answering me?
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2026, 09:59:31 PM »
If you only played poker professionally  ngc3

The forum can love you, hate, but you're a helluva interrogator...it's who you are, what you are, not even sure if you realize you're doing it as much as you do.  Just a natural occurance, it happens.

The secret's not out, the 5 or so here will get it or already knew  ngc3
Remember this? Hey Stephen, meet me in Goshen. I will give you one chance to save yourself.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal