Author Topic: I'd like to take this opportunity since being allowed back to say....  (Read 92346 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2058
Who the fuck you talking to...Calhoun that dunce bumped this 6 mo thread? 🙄

You hear Mike responding you dumb fuck  ngc3

I fucking gamble you cunt and if I was you I wouldn't play with me...but hey I wouldn't stop you from being made the next example either  ngc3

Take a break Blutarsky
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12677
Take a break Blutarsky
:)

How about we take a break on your fucking face you repetitious dummy ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2058
How about we take a break on your fucking face you repetitious dummy ngc3

Calm down Doctor Plopenstein
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12677
Calm down Doctor Plopenstein
:)

Your life is so purposeful wiggles, the least read, marked as read plopper...I don't mind fucking in your head space, obviously we own all your time here.

Own all your time here.

Dedicated to us.

You're our slave bitch  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Your life is so purposeful wiggles, the least read, marked as read plopper...I don't mind fucking in your head space, obviously we own all your time here.

Own all your time here.

Dedicated to us.

You're our slave bitch  ngc3
Mike Mike Mike it looks like wiggles has gotten to you. You need to get a job,, get off welfare start supporting your loved ones.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12677
Mike Mike Mike it looks like wiggles has gotten to you. You need to get a job,, get off welfare start supporting your loved ones.

Things could get real bad, become like you a total waste of life liar who uses all his social time in retard mode...is it a mode  ngc3 or is it the real you  ngc3

Regards to your family  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2058
Things could get real bad, become like you a total waste of life liar who uses all his social time in retard mode...is it a mode  ngc3 or is it the real you  ngc3

Regards to your family  ngc3

Mike you should use your other accounts
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal