0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Who the fuck you talking to...Calhoun that dunce bumped this 6 mo thread? 🙄You hear Mike responding you dumb fuck I fucking gamble you cunt and if I was you I wouldn't play with me...but hey I wouldn't stop you from being made the next example either
Take a break Blutarsky
How about we take a break on your fucking face you repetitious dummy
Calm down Doctor Plopenstein
Your life is so purposeful wiggles, the least read, marked as read plopper...I don't mind fucking in your head space, obviously we own all your time here.Own all your time here.Dedicated to us.You're our slave bitch
Mike Mike Mike it looks like wiggles has gotten to you. You need to get a job,, get off welfare start supporting your loved ones.
Things could get real bad, become like you a total waste of life liar who uses all his social time in retard mode...is it a mode or is it the real you Regards to your family