Author Topic: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt  (Read 5389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

corndawg

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 29
Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« on: August 23, 2025, 11:59:43 PM »
This is the most talentless cocksucker in the history of sports . Sits there like a fucking plant every race like he’s pretending to be Dexter Dunn but he’d be lucky if Dunn would let him suck him off this talentless cocksucker .

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2025, 12:15:45 AM »
    That doesn’t say much for the drivers at Ocean Downs ,  he seems like the best driver down there

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2025, 12:23:50 AM »
This is the most talentless cocksucker in the history of sports . Sits there like a fucking plant every race like he’s pretending to be Dexter Dunn but he’d be lucky if Dunn would let him suck him off this talentless cocksucker .

 ngc3

Read through your posts.

I'm a fan.

You're definitely making a difference and it is about time.

I'd much prefer, cockucking and cunt fucking to the other recreational activities as sticking large household items in one's asshole!  You're getting the message out there!   tmbz1

He fucked me too recently in a race, if I see him around my parts, I'm going to give him a good kick in his twat for us victims of his bs!   ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2025, 09:17:56 AM »
This is the most talentless cocksucker in the history of sports . Sits there like a fucking plant every race like he’s pretending to be Dexter Dunn but he’d be lucky if Dunn would let him suck him off this talentless cocksucker .

Say that to the owners and few betters that raced in race 4 at the Meadowlands last night!  73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2025, 10:52:46 AM »
I have said this for 2 years now lol  ngc3

He has no talent ..NONE!  I laugh when I see him show up at Pocono.  He is always an AUTO TOSS for me!

Of course last night at Meadowlands I had his horse but then tossed it because of the 10 hole with him driving.  So I bet a superfecta and used him underneath.  If I would have just boxed it ..I would have caught it.  I had 9,4,1/2,10

Friggin blew up the tote board of course.    I was sick after that.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2025, 10:54:51 AM »
    That doesn’t say much for the drivers at Ocean Downs ,  he seems like the best driver down there

Far from it!  Roberts and Foster own OD.  Ahle is a joke.  But honestly he fits in with the other clowns at Ocean.  Driving colony there is bad. Basically amateur drivers except for a few

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1608
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2025, 11:15:54 AM »
He drove my trotter at Rosecroft 6 times earlier this year and was 5 times top 3 in 6 starts, so I can’t complain (at least at Rosecroft).

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2025, 11:35:14 AM »
.

I'd much prefer, cockucking and cunt fucking to the other recreational activities as sticking large household items in one's asshole!  You're getting the message out there!   tmbz1
   ;D

I agree…need to get this message out there.!!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2025, 11:39:50 AM »
I agree…need to get this message out there.!!!

 ngc3

Thank you Lance!  tmbz1

Congratulations on your PLOP HOF induction!  tmbz1

Never can accuse these neanderthal savages of not being inclusive!   ;D

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2025, 11:52:52 AM »
OUCH!!
on all accounts

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2025, 01:07:43 PM »

 If Ahle isn't 10-1+, he isn't a bet
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2025, 02:51:10 PM »
If Ahle isn't 10-1+, he isn't a bet

 tmbz1  spot on!

I only include him if he is 15-1 or higher!

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2025, 05:15:50 PM »
tmbz1  spot on!

I only include him if he is 15-1 or higher!

 You got the right idea
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2025, 10:15:34 AM »
ngc3

Thank you Lance!  tmbz1

Congratulations on your PLOP HOF induction!  tmbz1

Never can accuse these neanderthal savages of not being inclusive!   ;D
Thanks Trigger.....It's quite an honor, highlight of my online career.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Johnathan ahle couldn’t drive a hard cock into a wet cunt
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2025, 08:35:44 PM »
This fucker blew up the tote board again at Pocono today.  I had him in my trifecta that was dead.  Should have bet PS since he was a billion to one.  Seems he is being used for longshots lately.  New betting angle ..bet him at huge odds and if you see a driver change to him ..bet him.  even if it is a downgrade.  Seems to be a game they play knowing people don't bet him . 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal