Author Topic: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025  (Read 19056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2025, 10:06:29 AM »
Trigger is an expert at several things including losing at gambling, I believe his current streak is 18 days but I've lost count. He also seems to have a fascination with men's private parts.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2025, 10:12:59 AM »
Trigger is an expert at several things including losing at gambling, I believe his current streak is 18 days but I've lost count. He also seems to have a fascination with men's private parts.

He is a man-child who uses posting on Horseplop to make up for his obvious inadequacies.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2025, 10:22:03 AM »
My God you people are sick. You come on here and obsess with one individual on here. What the fuck do you care how much money he bets.. is it yours. Yeah he has a foul mouth. Who gives a fuck. Have either of you actually been back in race barns ,detention barns or farms. Every other word is fuck. If you dont like his posts dont read them, very simple. Now quit blowing up this thread with nonsense please and thank you.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2025, 12:37:32 PM »
My God you people are sick. You come on here and obsess with one individual on here. What the fuck do you care how much money he bets.. is it yours. Yeah he has a foul mouth. Who gives a fuck. Have either of you actually been back in race barns ,detention barns or farms. Every other word is fuck. If you dont like his posts dont read them, very simple. Now quit blowing up this thread with nonsense please and thank you.

Honestly. These two derail the threads throwing insults like prepubescent schoolboys. You both have interesting things to contribute, so here's an idea. Put each other on block and carry about your day like fucking adults.

I myself cant wait to watch both Scioto and Mohawk. Good cards and good horses.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2025, 12:51:32 PM »
No CAWs at scioto. Good track to bet in general and really good tonight.

Bad camera angle on the finish line severely favors outside horses

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2025, 12:52:05 PM »
They're sick? They're derailing threads? They're using prepubescent comments? Gee sounds
exactly like the individual they're bitching about. So what. You're getting a taste of it as you
apparently only want to see what what you want to. I guess that's just your penance to pay
for supporting your buddy. Boo hoo.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27208
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2025, 01:24:12 PM »
Trigger is an expert at several things including losing at gambling, I believe his current streak is 18 days but I've lost count. He also seems to have a fascination with men's private parts.

So so many others here on plop!  Your point is??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5034
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2025, 01:36:34 PM »
Uncle Jerry...Looking forward to your suggestions.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5034
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2025, 05:23:18 PM »
Sylvia Hanover scratched

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2025, 05:29:38 PM »
Sylvia Hanover scratched

Probably out partying too late Fridays nights with all her new found celebrity in replacing TBJF!   ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5034
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2025, 05:40:50 PM »
Any harness handicappers indulging here. Or I'll go to the other side.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2025, 06:00:24 PM »
Sylvia Hanover scratched

now I will watch Charlestown instead

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5034
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2025, 06:37:57 PM »
now I will watch Charlestown instead

Yeah, I'll pick up a ctown program. See on the tbred side

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2025, 07:00:51 PM »
I'll Dive in here from Time to time. tmbz1
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2025, 07:09:05 PM »
Man was that a casual effort by Wilder in the 4th. A win is a win. Wilder, less
drives anymore but I think that's a good thing. More focused and selective.
Had a long shot 22-1 2nd race.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal