Author Topic: I am done here.  (Read 8900 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
I am done here.
« on: July 25, 2025, 07:32:30 PM »
I'll be posting back at Paceadvantge.

I don't need this Calhoun Jew Hate. I asked admin to remove me lock stock and bearrel and I expect he will.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2025, 07:53:07 PM »
Good luck Bello. Your contributions will be missed.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4873
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2025, 07:53:42 PM »
I think you can delete it yourself.  Don’t let idiots get to you!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12691
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2025, 07:58:00 PM »
I'll be posting back at Paceadvantge.

I don't need this Calhoun Jew Hate. I asked admin to remove me lock stock and bearrel and I expect he will.

You have to leave planet earth, if everything we didn't want to see and hear was in a place.  Don't be a schmuck, PA sux!   ;D

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2025, 08:04:08 PM »
good luck Sir Bello with all your future picks tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2025, 08:11:44 PM »
You don't need them..There's a delete account button to use yourself.

Not as dramatic as the old "I'm done" though.

Good luck on your editing and have a great summer.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2025, 08:13:47 PM »
I'll be posting back at Paceadvantge.

I don't need this Calhoun Jew Hate. I asked admin to remove me lock stock and bearrel and I expect he will.

STFU
IF YOUR GONNA  QUIT.  QUIT

THESE LONG GOOD BYES ARE  TEAR JERKERS  ngc3 ngc3

CALHOUN IS A LEGEND HERE    I  DONT AGREE WITH HIS SHIT SOMETIMES.  DONT READ HIS POSTS   
PROBLEM SOLVED  tmbz1

PS

I quit 56 times here   

It hurts so much  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2025, 08:16:24 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12691
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2025, 08:17:11 PM »
You don't need them..There's a delete account button to use yourself.

Not as dramatic as the old "I'm done" though.

Good luck on your editing and have a great summer.

You know each other for years.

Past posting is not a money maker.

We all make mistakes.

Now while some people do it to make themselves look good, would you bet your life that he did that for that reason or just changing an error.

Petty, childish bs.

They should give you the banded button this place would be relieved of hundreds of people.

Someone don't agree with you, bye.

Time for a fresh start, you're a smart guy...


Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2025, 08:57:09 PM »

 Oh ok, this is the ol' "I'm really leaving this time, really I am, I swear I am guys, last time you'll hear from me!" thread.

 
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2025, 10:00:51 PM »
I'll be posting back at Paceadvantge.

I don't need this Calhoun Jew Hate. I asked admin to remove me lock stock and bearrel and I expect he will.

He's a shit stirrer. If you leave, he wins

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2611
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2025, 10:08:39 PM »
As a Jew, i just scroll past the hate. I've heard it my whole life from the haters. Bello, I enjoy you're posts and would hope that you wouldn't let the haters win.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2025, 10:24:09 PM »
I'll be posting back at Paceadvantge.

I don't need this Calhoun Jew Hate. I asked admin to remove me lock stock and bearrel and I expect he will.
  I dont blame you. I've lost alot of interest since Petrelli dominating the blogs with his personal revenge....

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12691
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2025, 10:32:22 PM »
This thread should come with 2 fucking bartenders, and a dope dealer.

Depressing!   ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2611
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2025, 10:46:20 PM »
Trigger.....I've seen Jew Hatred.....Black Hatred.....Muslim Hatred.....Immigr ant Hatred.....etc. Since this is a private site, the admin/owner can remove or add anyone they please. I'm from the school of thought that if there's someone you think is a "hater", just put them on "ignore" and forget them.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12691
Re: I am done here.
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2025, 10:58:19 PM »
Trigger.....I've seen Jew Hatred.....Black Hatred.....Muslim Hatred.....Immigr ant Hatred.....etc. Since this is a private site, the admin/owner can remove or add anyone they please. I'm from the school of thought that if there's someone you think is a "hater", just put them on "ignore" and forget them.

The worst is plop bro against plop bro when it ends like this, fucking duke it out!

Words, c'mon, we're no different than the world out there, just more brutally honest more so here with who we are and the way we feel.

I like the t-bred section, I might just hang there til winter!   ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal