Author Topic: He’s gotta get set back right?  (Read 68213 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2025, 04:49:23 PM »
Go ahead and find one that is racist

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12688
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2025, 04:59:23 PM »
Paul or Paula, I guess you being a hermaphrodite has its advantages.

Mike, you can call me Paul / Paula if you like.

Did this hermaphrodite break your heart?

I've been called a lot of things since I started posting here.  The most surprising thing I encountered is you spelling hermaphrodite correctly.  Holy shit dude!   62za.clp


MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2025, 05:26:48 PM »
Go ahead and find one that is racist
It must have been the other Stan durbread who posted Gural being a cheap whining jew and called him Jewral several times. Sorry for the confusion.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2025, 06:07:08 PM »
It must have been the other Stan durbread who posted Gural being a cheap whining jew and called him Jewral several times. Sorry for the confusion.




private image hosting


Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2025, 06:29:01 PM »
Not looking good there Stan Turdbreath
Right wing Christians are frauds

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2025, 06:32:58 PM »
Mike, you can call me Paul / Paula if you like.

Did this hermaphrodite break your heart?

I've been called a lot of things since I started posting here.  The most surprising thing I encountered is you spelling hermaphrodite correctly.  Holy shit dude!   62za.clp
For the record, I have also called you a douchebag and spelled it correctly.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2025, 06:34:22 PM »
Not looking good there Stan Turdbreath
Big mouths like him usually hang themselves.  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2025, 07:07:43 PM »
Not looking good there Stan Turdbreath

What these people don't understand is I remember everything. And just because I've been quiet about these scumbags here lately, doesn't mean I'm finished with them yet. Just MUCH bigger scumbags to deal with right now. But I'll get back to here eventually. And it's not gonna be pretty. Guaranteed.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2025, 07:12:12 PM »
What these people don't understand is I remember everything. And just because I've been quiet about these scumbags here lately, doesn't mean I'm finished with them yet. Just MUCH bigger scumbags to deal with right now. But I'll get back to here eventually. And it's not gonna be pretty. Guaranteed.
tmbz1 tmbz1

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2025, 07:36:55 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1
Not sure how you got this BS. I have been a supporter of Gural from day 1

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27206
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2025, 07:43:25 PM »
Not sure how you got this BS. I have been a supporter of Gural from day 1

Remember this:

MIKEY is the same guy who said KARL is the best trotter of all-time!
 
Take a good look at the source for knowledge and credibility of who and what he is!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2025, 07:44:54 PM »
Anyone know how to contact Admin on here?  I can’t find a way to those are bullshit made up post in my name and I’m not impressed

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2025, 07:51:28 PM »
Remember this:

MIKEY is the same guy who said KARL is the best trotter of all-time!
 
Take a good look at the source for knowledge and credibility of who and what he is!
I know all about him. Only 1 M. Campbell in the USTA database. Was a bust out groom living in the efficiency quarters at white birch. They threw him out then he went to work for Jim Campbell. When Jim fired him for being incompetent he went to New York. This buffoon claims he ain’t the same but parrots every thing “Popeye” used to say

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: He’s gotta get set back right?
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2025, 08:00:38 PM »
Anyone know how to contact Admin on here?  I can’t find a way to those are bullshit made up post in my name and I’m not impressed

Oh no, you're gonna tell? Go ahead, tell them you had amnesia when you posted that shit.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal