Author Topic: Bleeders  (Read 2385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
Bleeders
« on: July 12, 2025, 10:41:30 PM »
How can a horse pace home consistently in 26-27 and still bleed?

Curious
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: Bleeders
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2025, 11:37:08 PM »
How can a horse pace home consistently in 26-27 and still bleed?

Curious
   

All horses bleed to some extent during a race! The really bad ones will bleed out their nostrils, others you will see when scoped by a vet, but they all will pop some blood vessels.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal