Author Topic: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT  (Read 10201 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2025, 08:55:21 PM »
Good job Trigger tmbz1

Was missing' you bro!  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2025, 09:11:13 PM »
I like Rocks Shadow #9 in the 7th at Mohawk.

But it's a very, very tough race.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2025, 09:15:59 PM »
I like Rocks Shadow #9 in the 7th at Mohawk.

But it's a very, very tough race.

Rock's Shadow don't like me though. 

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57857
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2025, 10:05:57 PM »
Anna strobe looking fckin fine in the winners circle

I just gotta put that out there
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Sweet Louis 6

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 27
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2025, 10:08:50 PM »
Lucpark i asked that question on a different thread....is she 5he one in the winner circle with Elista with the big tits

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2025, 10:10:25 PM »
Anna strobe looking fckin fine in the winners circle

I just gotta put that out there

 tmbz1

Copy that!

That interview could of kept going on lol.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2025, 10:15:21 PM »
i never heard a word she said

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2025, 10:17:00 PM »
Anna strobe looking fckin fine in the winners circle

I just gotta put that out there

You got that right.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2025, 10:21:43 PM »
Enjoy the pics  ngc3




Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2025, 11:37:24 PM »
Look at those fucking prices with a 3/5 on top:

 Race 12 - FIN - Post Time: 11:30 PM
#    Horse    Driver    $2 WIN    $2 PLACE    $2 SHOW
11    Miki And Minnie    Dexter Dunn    $3.40    $2.40    $2.40
8    Wickedpace    Jody Jamieson       $39.00    $21.40
10    Thebeautifulthing s    Kyle Husted          $34.20
7    Looksgoodinloulou    Yannick Gingras          
Race Type:    Distance: 1 Mile    Surface: Pace
Purse: $172,650       
Bet    Winning Numbers    Payoff
$1 EXACTA    11/8    $112.20
$1 TRIFECTA    11/8/10    $2,092.00
$0.10 SUPERFECTA    11/8/10/7    $6,064.01
Winning Trainer: Chris Ryder
Winning Owner: C W Henderson,Chicago,IL;R A Mondillo,Delaware,OH;

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2621
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2025, 11:39:27 PM »
Baldie making the trip worthwhile for him. $30+ to place,

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2025, 11:40:29 PM »
Baldie making the trip worthwhile for him. $30+ to place,

JJ representing, cool dude!   tmbz1

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2025, 10:09:16 AM »
That was a late but fun night.  I enjoyed watching..didn't really bet anything. Could of cashed on a couple races.  Had the super cold in race 9 but chickened out and didn't bet it. Couldn't figure out why the 1 was at big odds.  And of course the one that hurt was the pace race.  I actually bet that one. I boxed a super 9,4,1,6.  Then was listening to picks and decided to cancel my bet and go with Dunn instead of Tetrick and boxed 9,4,1,5.  Felt like an idiot!  I need to stop listening to these idiots and just go with my picks lol

I also had the #7  in race 10.  Didn't bet it  11.wp
 
I have noticed Alagna and Takter horses  have not been firing.  Something going on there??

I didn't make any money but didn't lose any either so I guess it's a win win lol tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12707
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2025, 12:13:31 PM »
That was a late but fun night.  I enjoyed watching..didn't really bet anything. Could of cashed on a couple races.  Had the super cold in race 9 but chickened out and didn't bet it. Couldn't figure out why the 1 was at big odds.  And of course the one that hurt was the pace race.  I actually bet that one. I boxed a super 9,4,1,6.  Then was listening to picks and decided to cancel my bet and go with Dunn instead of Tetrick and boxed 9,4,1,5.  Felt like an idiot!  I need to stop listening to these idiots and just go with my picks lol

I also had the #7  in race 10.  Didn't bet it  11.wp
 
I have noticed Alagna and Takter horses  have not been firing.  Something going on there??

I didn't make any money but didn't lose any either so I guess it's a win win lol tmbz1

You're banded from cancelling bets.

Eat the ticket, and do another if you have to even if it's wrong and not too expensive in that type event.

I'm gonna stay on ya like ink on paper.

Because you've said this just recently, and now again.

Believe in yourself!  tmbz1

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: BIG M GAMBLING THREAD ,,MEADOWLANDS PACE NIGHT
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2025, 12:21:57 PM »
takter is ok overall but lets watch with interest, they usually start the season hot
alagna horses have not been firing for about 3 years

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Below is a comment on how low the human mind can go! Keep making your family proud Paul!
    Today at 04:47:47 PM
  • Trigger: WTF does he think he's accomplishing, if he had a screenshot of Calhoun getting ass fucked while chowing down on an aborted fetus maybe he'd get a huh  ngc3
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal