Author Topic: Weekly over under Hoosier  (Read 3452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Weekly over under Hoosier
« on: July 11, 2025, 07:56:30 PM »
Tyler George has entered in 8 races.  How many will he win.  My guess at least 6.  And this is why Hoosier from a betters standpoint is unbetable. 

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12709
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2025, 08:04:23 PM »
Tyler George has entered in 8 races.  How many will he win.  My guess at least 6.  And this is why Hoosier from a betters standpoint is unbetable.

My condolences to your win place and show betting. 

Have you heard about exacta, trifecta, superfecta wagering.

I know, it's nuts!   ;D

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2621
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2025, 08:06:25 PM »
I saw your girl Nancy earlier this week at Oak Grove. It was raining
and she was looking all wet. ;D She looked like she was lonely. tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12709
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2025, 08:16:59 PM »
I saw your girl Nancy earlier this week at Oak Grove. It was raining
and she was looking all wet. ;D She looked like she was lonely. tmbz1

 ngc3

We need to get her in here, she'll turn this place into a bukakki fest!

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2025, 09:40:17 PM »
5

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2025, 12:41:59 AM »
Don't follow to much Hoosier but looks like he was 1/9 tonight and the horse he won with the exacta paid great. Don't play there but looking the prices tonight, I may start.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2025, 07:26:53 AM »
Mohawk Freak..

I like playing a few tracks, individual races usually.

Hoosier though one that is now OFF the playlist, and hasnt been played for weeks.
Is it me or have their
short prices become far too prevalent? And "waiting around' for that never good.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3663
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2025, 09:39:51 AM »
I'm in the minority, but I like playing Hoosier. I've hit some good pick 5's there by singling a chalk or 2 then spreading a ton in the other legs against "vulnerable" heavy chalk. I'm glad they removed the passing lane, and I think Gabe and Jacob have solid race analysis.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2025, 10:59:55 AM »
I saw your girl Nancy earlier this week at Oak Grove. It was raining
and she was looking all wet. ;D She looked like she was lonely. tmbz1

   She has never failed to look like a beauty queen!!! She is literally a beautiful angel impersonating a harness trainer. When she comes on the screen I can’t stop smiling!!! What a WOMAN

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Weekly over under Hoosier
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2025, 11:13:12 AM »
Mohawk Freak..

I like playing a few tracks, individual races usually.

Hoosier though one that is now OFF the playlist, and hasnt been played for weeks.
Is it me or have their
short prices become far too prevalent? And "waiting around' for that never good.

   When I played Hoosier I actually experienced the opposite effect.  Exactas and tri’s paid exceptionally generous. What had really turned me away from Hoosier is the 2-1 going off at 1-5 the moment the gate opens, Tyler George, and they race at least 8 races a night at the exact same time as the Meadowlands.  I don’t know if they have changed much this year because I have given up.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Below is a comment on how low the human mind can go! Keep making your family proud Paul!
    Today at 04:47:47 PM
  • Trigger: WTF does he think he's accomplishing, if he had a screenshot of Calhoun getting ass fucked while chowing down on an aborted fetus maybe he'd get a huh  ngc3
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal